Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife (1664 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife by gistclinic: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello guys,in life many things do happen and also many decision are been taken wrongly,so people have made decision which affect them in the future. So parents have allowed their daughters to go into early marriage and this have affected them in so many ways. Below I will give you the effects of early marriage on teenagers during old days our forefathers allow their daughters to go into early marriage which later affect them in the future, so many parents have taken such decision today. A girl that is allowed to get married at young age will have so many problems to face in her marriage; she won't be able to make right decisions ,she will only live on the advice of a friend which will not work out things proper.it is very bad for a girl to get married at young age because she won't be able to give birth successfully even if so have the strength to but after delivery that matters.......read more...... http://gistclinic..com/2017/01/effect-of-early-marriage-women.html
Re: husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife by general111(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
No.... She is still too young and I'm matured.. Tell her to to face her books..
Re: husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife by gistclinic: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
cool
Re: husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife by gistclinic: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2018
nice

(1) (Reply)

Best The Way To Make Any Woman To Fall In Love With You / What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend / Hookup Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.