Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Good Way To Start The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Way To Start The Day (351 Views)

"The Church Is Closed" Is another good way to know the blind religious leaders / Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Way To Start The Day by SonofIssachar: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dear God,

I’m writing to say I’m sorry

For being angry yesterday

When you seemed to ignore my prayer

And things didn’t go my way

First, my car broke down

I was very late for work

But I missed that awful accident

Was that your handiwork?

I found a house I loved

But others got there first

I was angry, then relieved

When I heard the pipes had burst!

Yesterday, I found the perfect dress

But the colour was too pale

Today, I found the dress in red

Would you believe, it was on sale!

I know you’re watching over me

And I’m feeling truly blest

For no matter what I pray for

You always know what’s best!

Meditation: Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! – Psalm 107:8

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:
https://daily-dew.com/the-prayer-chair/
https://daily-dew.com/your-hand-in-prayer/
https://daily-dew.com/prayer-for-guidance-and-protection-to-those-i-love/
Re: Good Way To Start The Day by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dear Son,

You're forgiven. I did not ignore your prayers, Angel Michael & Angel Gabriel were fighting over the Alomo Bitters I bought from shoprite yesterday and I was settling the fight when your prayers came knocking. I am sorry. grin

Yes, my son. That was my handiwork. That Dangote trailer was sent to crush you to death and that was why I quickly sent Angel Uriel to disconnect your car's fuel pump in order for you to escape that fatal accident. grin

You're right my son. I didn't want you to rent that house because 24 children were slaughtered & buried in the foundation of that building when the house was being built. grin

My son, do not buy the red dress because red is the devil's favourite colour which signifies blood. Buy a white dress instead since it denotes purity. cheesy

Yes my son. I have been watching over you from the time you were formless in your mother's womb - and I will continue to watch over you and your children as long as you always heed my instructions. grin

Now my son, I am going test your faith like I did to Abraham & Job. grin

I want you to withdraw all the money in your bank account and convert it into Euro and then send it to this bitcoin address below as soon as possible. grin cheesy grin

Bitcoin Address:

1Gwv15gPt8ZEE3ctQFGjyZtfQaTGhSCGV7

I also want you to give your bank a standing order to ALWAYS re-direct every penny coming into your bank account to be credited into this bitcoin address given above. grin

Remember, this is a test of faith. Try me, and see if I will not tear down the windows of heaven for your sake. In blessing, I shall bless you. You shall overtake Jeff Bezos to become the richest man in the world. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 / Forgiven In Christ! / Why Christians Must Be Prayerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.