Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

People Who Pray Frequently Tend To Sleep Better, Study - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Pray Frequently Tend To Sleep Better, Study (323 Views)

Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Praying Frequently Helps You Sleep Better – Study Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Who Pray Frequently Tend To Sleep Better, Study by Jesutomisin: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/people-pray-frequently-tend-sleep-better-study/

A new study has found that people who attend church services and pray frequently tend to sleep better than their less religious counter parts

The survey conducted by the University of Texas at San Antonio, and published in Sleep Health: Journal of the National Sleep Foundation, data from a large, recent nationwide survey of U.S. adults shows that Church attendance and frequency of prayer are positively associated with...read more...http://naijachurchnews.com/people-pray-frequently-tend-sleep-better-study/

Re: People Who Pray Frequently Tend To Sleep Better, Study by delishpot: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild , come and learn to pray so that you will sleep well tonight. maybe God will show you mercy and change your name to BlessedChild so that your parents can enjoy you.

(1) (Reply)

Stories Behind Great Hymns....... Just As I Am / Celebrities React To Plateau Massacre / Am I Being Paranoid, Or Is This Girl Happy About My Downfall? Is She Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.