Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (38373 Views)

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by crimeboss: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I commend muric
Continue to expose CAN of worms
I commend Islam for being the vessel for murders, genocide and religious psychopaths.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by crimeboss: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
mu2sa2:
You are a terrorist yourself to spew this verbiage. Even ojukwu and nnamdi kanu your saints weren't this daft.
How many av ipob killed since kanu's emergence?, stop supporting terrorism but i know it's not easy being a muslim.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by crimeboss: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
maasoap:

New voice in town, Prof Akintola of MURIC. Get used to it because you're going to hear it for a long time. Nigeria media is not made for meddlesome CAN of worms alone.
Why is islam infested with murderers and islamic extremist sympathizers, aren't there sane people in that religion?.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by wyqay: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
let the law take it course be you CAN or MURIC
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by OfficialAPCNig: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
just because of one man's opinion? your generation is finished!!!

bigot
Boko haram started as the opinion of one person.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Jaideyone(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Boko haram started as the opinion of one person.
ok so the opinion of one person means your generation is finished?
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
royalamour:

I don't like dirty terrorists quoting me.

I don't think I'm as dirty as your parents.
Take your useless hating self off my mention.

You're the hate here.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by royalamour(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
maasoap:

I don't think I'm as dirty as your parents.

You're the hate here.

See this bastard whose mother is dirty filthy wh0re.

You dare insult my parents?

A shame you don't know who your wayward father is.

Take your cursed, wretched life off my mention.

Bastard idiot cow.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by julioralph(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Prof Ishaq Akintola of MuRic is acting like a Terrorist!!!

Anti Spam Bot I'm ready for you again o angry
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by richeso: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
last time i read the news. the armies release free Boko haram members as Repented terrorists...

God..i feel like killing myself to stop existence as Nigerian.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by delkuf(m): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Think someone down there should help treat this deranged prof.

Leniency and prerogative of Mercy are part of Human rights.

Wetin dey worry dis one sef
many people may not like what you typed, but I give 10000 likes. you have said it all
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Oshin56(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
This man is not at fault because when CAN supposed to fighting for Christians they will be fighting for money
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by AbelDjassi: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Chinapepe:
Don't you people spot the stupidy in the claim and accusations of the one-man MURIC, while these Christian youth were sentenced to death, various other Fulani herdsmen were committed to life imprisonment. What a hypocrite!

^^^Your claim is only partially true!

End Of ‘Armed’ Herdsmen Insight As Kogi Court Sends 17-Year-Old Herdsman To Death

May 11, 2017

Following the recent conviction of a 17-yearold cattle breeder, Haruna Usman arrested with AK 47 and several ammunitions, by a Kogi State High Court sitting in Lokoja yesterday, end of the era of Fulani herdsmen moving around with arms has come.

Usman was found guilty of stabbing one Happy David following an argument thereby committing culpable homicide.

Armed welding Fulani herdsmen had been terrorizing several states including Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Benue, Oyo, Ondo and others in recent time.

Usman, a Fulani boy, faced a one count charge of culpable homicide, punishable with death under Section 221 of the Penal Code.

The offence was committed on July 28, 2015 at Emiworo village in Ajaokuta Local Government Are of Kogi State. To prove its case against the convict, the prosecution called six witnesses and tendered six exhibits.

Usman, on the other hand, gave evidence for himself and called only two witnesses.

Delivering his judgement, the state Chief Judge, Justice Nasiru Ajanah, found him guilty of the offence punishable with death under Section 221 of the Penal Code and consequently sentenced to death.

Usman, who was about 15 years when he committed, stabbed David to death while trying to graze on the farm of the parents of the deceased.

During the trial, the prosecution had told the court that the deceased, a residence of Emiworo in Ajaokuta Local Government, told the convict not to graze his cattle on the farmland, saying chemical had been sprayed on the land and could harm cattle. It was added that as the deceased turned to leave, Usman stabbed David at the back and ran away.

The mother of the deceased, who was the second prosecution witness, told the court that he died as a result of the stabbing.

Justice Ajana, however, held that after the prosecution and the defence had presented their cases, the prosecution was able to prove its case that Usman killed David.

He said the doctor’s report presented before the court also corroborated the fact that “a penetrating object that caused the laceration had also pierced the diaphragm” of the deceased.

Part of the sentence read thus: “I am therefore convinced from the evidence of the PW2, the picture of the deceased (exhibit 1) and the medical report (exhibit 2) tendered by the prosecution which established the fact the deceased was stabbed in his stomach area by the vicious and unprovoked act of the accused, that the said accused intended the natural consequence of his act.”

“I am therefore also convinced that the prosecution has proved the third ingredient of the offence of culpable homicide beyond reasonable doubt.

I, therefore, in the circumstance of this case, find the accused guilty of the offence of culpable homicide punishable with death under Section 221 of the Penal Code
.”

Source: http://businesshilights.com.ng/end-of-armed-herdsmen-insight-as-kogi-court-sends-17-year-old-herdsman-to-death
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by AbelDjassi: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Fulani herdsman to die by hanging for murder in Ebonyi

A Fulani herdsman who murdered someone after he trespassed his farmland has been sentenced to death.

A Fulani herdsman, Musa Barugun, has been sentenced to death by an Ebonyi State High Court sitting in Abakaliki, the state capital, for allegedly murdering one Chibueze Nkwegu at Sharon town in Izzi Local Government Area of the state.

The punch Newspaper reports that Justice Alloy Nwankwo handed down the sentence on Barugun after the prosecution had proven its case beyond every doubt that in February 2013, the convict had killed the victim during an argument by stabbing him in the chest and stomach with a dagger.

Barugun who at that time, was rearing his cattle in the area, was said to have trespassed on Nkwegu's land and when he was confronted by the deceased, he stabbed the victim to death.

Source: http://www.pulse.ng/gist/end-of-the-road-fulani-herdsman-to-die-by-hanging-for-murder-in-ebonyi-id4461631.html
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by israelmao(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Solorrman:
can u prove that all d killings are done by fulani ? What abt the 3 guyz that killed a pastor but found to b all christians,do u want to force d hands of law just bkos the cout belong to ur father to call a native christian of taraba to be fulani while they claimed and confirmed to b native christians,so u want d law to say they are fulani bkos of selfish abi. Yes there ar fulani killers but never comit all the crime,there are disguised bastard that use d scene to act so that the blame should all go to fulani and u guyz shut ur ears if a christian is caught in d process
What proof do you need again when Myetti Allah has issued press statements on many occasions claiming that the incessant killings are stemmed from anti-grazing law enacted and cattle rustling?Can your live stand comparison with cows'?So far we have experienced collusion on the part of security agents using all kinds of gimmicks to water down the killings of Christians.Where are the arms of law when Christians are being killed in the wake of Fulani herdmen attacks?Why are the security agents faster in arresting and the judiciary quicker in trying and convicting when Fulani herdmen fall victim than when Christians fall victim?Tell me how many Fulani herdmen have been arrested and convicted so far for many killings they carried out in Taraba,Benue,Plateau, Adamawa,Southern Kaduna,Kogi,Ogun,Delta,Abia,Imo and others?Why is it that law runs its full course when Fulani herdmen are victims?Can this be adjudged fair administration of justice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Godfathers In Political Battles With Godsons / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.