Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why I Wanted To Become Nigeria's President - Dele Momodu (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wanted To Become Nigeria's President - Dele Momodu (VIDEO) (338 Views)

If You Are Too Big To Vote, MC Oluomo Will Become Your President. Dele Farotimi / 2023: Let Igbos Go If You Can't Trust Them To Be President— Dele Momodu Thunders / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wanted To Become Nigeria's President - Dele Momodu (VIDEO) by Realdeals(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
In a hearty encounter with Asabe Afrika TV team in Lagos, renowned Media Guru and founder of Ovation International Media Group, Bashorun (Dr.) Dele Momodu has revealed some of the reasons for his 2011 aspiration to run for Nigeria’s top job as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The highly traveled journalist and author told Asabe Afrika TV inside his Lagos Library on Friday June 15, 2018, that he was influenced by the leadership orientation of former United State of America’s President Barrack Obama among other world leaders to become the leader of Africa’s populous nation.

Chief Momodu who is opening a mega library in Africa’s largest city–Ibadan next year revealed some of the qualities that earned him the pedigree to rule a nation like Nigeria. The media baron cum author who revealed for the first time things Nigerians don’t know about him concluded that his condition could be likened to that of a prophet who has no honor in his own land.

Momodu who has traveled to over 60 countries around the world and equally befriended many foreign leaders than any other journalist in the history of Nigeria traced his knack for breaking international barriers to the teachings of his late political father, Basorun MKO Abiola who was recently honored with a national honor of GCFR by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Chief Momodu equally rated the electoral potential of young aspirants like entrepreneur Fela Durotoye, blogger Omoyele Sowore and Central Banker Chris Moghalu among others.
Chief Momodu spoke on so many things that makes him a different creature among equals.

But will he still be contesting for Nigeria’s Presidency in the nearest future? Chief Momodu who will be launching 3 books on July 10 at Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA) has the answer.

Enjoy the clip!

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/06/22/why-i-wanted-to-become-nigerias-president-dele-momodu-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niNRfi4a3jQ

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Ready For Cyber Attacks – Buhari / Nigerians In Texas Back Atiku’s Presidential Bid / PHOTOS: Ambode, Macron, Soyinka At The Cultural Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.