Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

19 Year-old Imsu Student Shares Her Story; Says I Never Knew He Was Not A Genuin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Year-old Imsu Student Shares Her Story; Says I Never Knew He Was Not A Genuin (789 Views)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Year-old Imsu Student Shares Her Story; Says I Never Knew He Was Not A Genuin by voiceofteenager: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Locking up a story that broke you is tough...you can hardly heal if you don't share it with someone or with people so that others can learn from it.

Joyce Meyer is always sharing her dark stories and now its no longer a big deal because she is free from the pain and regrets
A young lady shared this heart breaking story with me and asked me to share it here.

According to her; she went to visit a friend that stays in Ikenegbu Owerri Imo state. And on the 31st of December, her mother called and asked her to try as much as possible to be in their home-town that night so she would join them for the new year celebration which is also their family's thanksgiving service day. (Her family stays in Abuja and mom cant wait to see her daughter. According to her its been like ages since she last saw her)

By the time she got the call it was around 4:30pm. She told her mum that it was late and that she will be there first thing in the morning.

Her mum was not listening,
The mom said " You are in Owerri and you are talking like someone that will be coming from Abuja to okigwe" If you leave now, latest by 6pm you will be with us.

JOy(not her real name) yielded to the pressure and that was how she left her friend's place that night.

She stood at the bustop for 15mins before she saw a bus with no passenger, the man asked her where she was going, When she told him, he asked her to join him.

The man took a different route and when the girl asked him where he was going, he said the route he was taking is shorter.

Within her she knew that she has entered the wrong bus but she had to pretend and act nice

She asked the man again with the nicest tone she has, Sir please where are you going? Now it is getting clearer that she is in trouble, this time the man kept mute.

Now she has to be a bit firm... She told the man This is not my way! It does not lead to my village! This time the man resorted to threat.
She started begging the man, but it all went on deaf ears.
The man took her to a village and from the look of things, he knew the people there, they greeted him and where friendly with him.
The man took her to a scary hut, told her that he would kill her for money rituals.
By now this girls eyes are swollen (she has cried them out) Now she is desperate.
The man is with her phone, she cant call or ask for help.

She prayed to God to save her.

At about 5:45 pm the man took her to a bush, asked her to pull off her her clothes and lie down on the grass.

That's how this pretty girl was raped severally by that haggard-looking driver.
He took her pant, purse containing money and ATM cards, After he has had enough he dragged her into the bus dropped her off at a junction where she can easily find her way to okigwe.
The man is with her purse, no money, no ATM card. She had to become a beggar for that day, until she had gathered enough money to get her going back to her friends place that she left.
She never told her friend exactly what happened to her. She only told her she was robbed.

The next morning, her friend gave her money to continue her trip.
She left 7a.m the next morning and got home before 10am which was the right time for the thanksgiving service.

By now I was shaking and my eyes filled with tears I asked her; was your mother angry you came in that day? she said No!
Did you tell your family what you went through? she said No!

Oh my goodness! i felt for this young woman because she would have followed her heart, because she actually wanted to go the next day but her mum was so eager to see her.
Right now Joy(Not her real name) is free and relieved because I had to make sure she dropped the 'Emotional baggage' Before she left.

She cant contain her joy because she is free and she is happy her story will help someone else

#royalqueen#voiceofteenagers #myloveforteens

Every teenager has a story , every adult had some kind of experience as a teenager. Tell that story and see yourself heal while others learn from it .
Visit https://voiceofteens1..com.ng
Send your story to castlepaysngo1@gmail.com
Or call 2348068944572

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationship Are Not Meant For Students / Japanese Company Uses Young Ladies’ Armpits As Advertising Space / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Does Like Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.