Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Zenith Bank Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test Result (1445 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Test Result by oparahchux(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2007
Pls,has anybody heard of the result of the Abuja test of 14/3/07?
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by GOCOBA: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
OPARACHUX,
THERE'S NOTHING OUT ON THE ZENITH TEST YET. I CALLED A PAL WHO WAS AMONG THE INVIGILATORS AND HE SAID THERE WAS NO NEWS TO SHARE YET. LETS JUS KEEP OUR EARS TO THE GROUND.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by oparahchux(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2007
GOCOBA,
U are such a pleasant person.Tanx so much.I really appreciate ur help.Nevertheless,pls,don't 4get to inform me whenever there's news.Cool man!
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by barry06(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
GOCOBA, that was cool of you. but check out a posting by JAYEOBA was claim to have been invited for interview, i have asked him/her to state where he/she wrote the test, atleast be in-tune of happenings. i also wrote the abuja test. na bad thing i do
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by babato: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
hello,pls does any one have information on the bank phb test written in kaduna early this month?what about oceanic?

Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by oparahchux(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2007
Guys,
My link told me that the test result is ready but not yet in Abuja. She is to contact me once it arrives. I dont know if u ve a contrary opinion or info.Pls do share with us. Tanx
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by miriam2002(f): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2007
hello nairalanders i want to know if the test result is ready for those that wrote zenithbank on the 7th march in lagos ,if anyone has been notify please do let me know the details. goodluck to you all.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by oparahchux(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2007
GUys,
If anyone has info about d Abuja 14/03 test, pls let me know
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by sweetstjoy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2007
hi oparachux,
the result has been sent to lagos and they will soon call, so stay cool, what matters mostly in zenith bank test is the chat and i hope you did well there.
one love
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by adeyballer(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2007
Hi all,
Sweetest Joy has said it all, what matters most is the Chat.
be cool, calm and collected. Be presentable (Dress well)

CIAO
Re: Zenith Bank Test Result by oparahchux(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2007
Tanx sweetstjoy 4 ur help. Woz up for now?Kepp me posted with happennings whenever u get them.bye

(1) (Reply)

Dv2008 / First Bank Pay (n110,000) Live / Jobs In Nigeria Airports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.