Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:30 PM

A Call For Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Call For Business Partner (506 Views)

Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Business Partner by xavini: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
we are looking for a reliable truthful and trustworthy person to partner with towards the advancement of a viable business in THE EDUCATION industry which promise fortunes. we only need just an individual who is ready to invest financially and otherwise to complete the pending project in the company and expand it to as many states in Nigeria. pls note this is strictly partnership and all terms and agreement is going to be binded on legal ground.
interested persons should forward a brief information about their profile to drerudite2016@gmail
com
Re: A Call For Business Partner by ghettowriter(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Am interested, I can start by being the social Media Manager for the company. I have prospects to begin with.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Submit My Upwork Profile I Keep Getting Rejected. Pls Help / Mini Agric Product Importation / Did Bet9ja Rob Me Of N1,000 This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.