Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder (36262 Views)

Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder by nkul: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
MENTORCH:

You are so dumb, All that one doesn’t make his song a hit. If you don’t have a hit track in America it will be very hard to be a millionaire. Also show me his songs on billboard before he died.

Well for now, he has his songs as number 1...and he has thrown Beyonce and JayZ's latest song out of the number one spot
Re: Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
nkul:

last time i checked his song 'moonlight' had over 231,000,000 [two hundred and thirty one million views] on Youtube i dont think any Nigerian star has that number of views on Youtube..whether Davido or Wizzy....some other of his songs has 180,000,000 million views...check YOUTUBE

Leave the idiot

Not even video
Audio has over 150 million views ...
Re: Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 27, 2018
nkul:

listen to KMT [Done by Drake] and 'look at me now' [done by XXXTentacion]... you will see Drake stole XXXtentacion ...Drake is always doing that
I have listened to KMT, let me download Look At Me Now
Re: Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder by GGirll: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
dynicks:
your a correct guy.....may you live long

See o I'm a girl o but you get wahala o. grin
Re: Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder by dynicks(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2018
GGirll:

See o I'm a girl o but you get wahala o. grin
lol...everyone does bro...u sef...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Body-Shamed Growing Up, Omawumi Opens Up (Pix) / I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? / Ini Edo In A Short Black Gown That Leaves Everything Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.