Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati (35287 Views)

David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by Yello1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Very unprofessional, you don't go on social media to lambaste your business partners due to business fallout...

You didn't notify us when going was good...

It's called business gone bad.
I beg leave professional alone jawe. Anybody wey try Rob u of ur sweat or hard earn money I beg u can even lambaste am for amadioha or sango presence jor not to talk of social media.i support wizzy
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by Pain(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Deal Gone Bad D.G.B !

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by Teaser4(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
ehn!

mek una tell d short boi say nor be him vs Davido akara beef b dis oo!

dem go f**k his as# up, east coast west coast style.

he shld go find out 4rm dat american albino bobo wey dem gun down last monday, ex-ex etra somtin abi na extension wire be him name sef, abi? grin
fresh out of ban... I for abuse you but I won't, I wanna use the mock Nigerians on Tuesday, after Argentina don use Dem do tissue...
wtf!!! what are you smoking by the way, this shit strong.
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by SirBunky85(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Percentage Issues probably.

Lol at "Criminal operation"

Wizkid is a legit street nigga. Online that line finish work.
You don't really have to compose a 50 lines note just like mr "frog voice" or the tout with a cone head from Oduduwa Republic to be a savage.

Wizzy Lion, point 2 bagga man in the whole lagos state.

Agbawo i clear road for you cool

If you sabi you sabi.
see BST claiming viky.how can u clear road for a m8?wanabees everywhere
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by Movinwealth: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Well said bro...He could have taken it to court If he feels cheated. They will be the ones suing now. undecided
oluwasegun007:
Very unprofessional, you don't go on social media to lambaste your business partners due to business fallout...

Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
What did they did to him?
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by bionixs: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
oluwasegun007:

before nko ? who is whizkid
? a tout without proper orientation of what cooperate world is all about
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by meezynetwork(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mtshwww
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by kernel507: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

You don't really have to compose a 50 lines note just like mr "frog voice" or the tout with a cone head from Oduduwa Republic to be a savage.

If you sabi you sabi.

The day you will not return one of these days.
#AvoidCult
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by dlawnoni: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by Ryabcool(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
see BST claiming viky.how can u clear road for a m8?wanabees everywhere
lmaoooo grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by ehissi(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Are you minding the idiot,....... angry

Shebi when banky was blocking Disturbing London from having access to you, you called him all sorts of names.

Said that only him wan do star, say nobody fit block your shine and started calling yourself star boy.

This was the major reason Wizkid left EME, now you don dey form victim......

My friend gerrarahia...........
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by 100bands: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

If you sabi you sabi.
Abeg Wizkid no be any street boy
Forget na him money dey talk
No be pesin wey sing holla at your boy?
Come okoko slum make you see street
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by 100bands: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2018
kernel507:

The day you will not return one of these days.
#AvoidCult
Common sense is not common
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by Youngmolis: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
tongue e no concern me
Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by toprealman: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:

You still don't understand that in show biz, ANY publicity is good biz! Ask Kim K

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.