Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (256357 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
if apple logo goes off and on then it’s software issue but if it stays for more than 10secs,it’s hard ware issue.i can fix that for you anyway.

Hi, how much do you think I'd cost me to fix my touch ID of my 7+
They said the flex in home button cut.. Something like thaf
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
iaamxavier:

Hi, how much do you think I'd cost me to fix my touch ID of my 7+
They said the flex in home button cut.. Something like thaf
if the flex is ripped,i can change it for you for 7k or you buy another screen cos the flex comes with the screen.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
if the flex is ripped,i can change it for you for 7k or you buy another screen cos the flex comes with the screen.

Are you saying you'll replace my screen and take my old one
While yours comes with a good flex?

And what's the last price and your location?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
iaamxavier:

Are you saying you'll replace my screen and take my old one
While yours comes with a good flex?

And what's the last price and your location?
i said if you buy another screen,the flex will be intact,how sure are you that it stopped working because of a ripped flex,is the home returning or both touch id and home button stopped.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
i said if you buy another screen,the flex will be intact,how sure are you that it stopped working because of a ripped flex,is the home returning or both touch id and home button stopped.

Its actually the Home button
So automatically the touch ID isnt working also
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by patjane(f): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Where’s your location?
Lanretoye:
if apple logo goes off and on then it’s software issue but if it stays for more than 10secs,it’s hard ware issue.i can fix that for you anyway.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by tomickdesigns(f): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lanretoye:
Where is your location pls, i have an iPhone 6 that has this issue, the apple logo come on for more than 10secs then goes off and leaves a blank screen with backlight on. I tried updating the firmware but i keep getting an error message. The phone comes on once in a while but goes off after a few minutes.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
tomickdesigns:

Where is your location pls, i have an iPhone 6 that has this issue, the apple logo come on for more than 10secs then goes off and leaves a blank screen with backlight on. I tried updating the firmware but i keep getting an error message. The phone comes on once in a while but goes off after a few minutes.
contact me on 08096550033,i am in lagos
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
patjane:
Where’s your location?
lagos pls call 08096550033,my account was banned because of a comment i made in the politics section
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Humble59(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lanretoye:
i fix for 8k
Do you fix power ic too?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Humble59:
Do you fix power ic too?
yes i do fix,for which model?.i fix for all models of iphone not below iphone 6.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Lanretoye:

pls how much will it cost to to change an iPhone 7 screen
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2020
iPhone 7 complete touch needed, preferably black.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Humble59(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2020
plumcomm:
yes i do fix,for which model?.i fix for all models of iphone not below iphone 6.
Iphone 6. How much will it cost?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Humble59:
Iphone 6. How much will it cost?
it is 6k sir
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dudesexy111: 1:19am On Oct 15, 2020
After iOS 14 update am experiencing lagging issues on my iPhone X anybody facing this issues
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dudesexy111: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2020
plumcomm:
After iOS 14 update am experiencing lagging issues on my iPhone Xmas anybody facing this issues
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2020
dudesexy111:
After iOS 14 update am experiencing lagging issues on my iPhone Xmas anybody facing this issues

same here, initially was advised not to update due to the reviews , consider downgrading it to the previous ios
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
i previously advised on this update recently,people are having issues after the upgrade while some don’t have.its better to hold on for some time before upgrading.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dudesexy111: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
plumcomm:
i previously advised on this update recently,people are having issues after the upgrade while some don’t have.its better to hold on for some time before upgrading.
my x just they lag how can I go back to ios13
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
dudesexy111:
my x just they lag how can I go back to ios13
it possible
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by JstCrouch: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
dudesexy111:

Mine is fine.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by janefrancisca(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good day
plz I have an iPhone 8 plus that needs chip unlocking. But I have some questions. My bro was using the phone before he got another one and decided to give me the iPhone 8. His friend tried entering his Apple ID using a MIFI connection and it didn't accept it.
My questions : Is it that d phone has a number of limited users? Coz so far, it's just 2 users. my bro and whoever was using d phone before.
Is there a way to override the ID lock? or will the chip unlock reset everything
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
janefrancisca:
Good day
plz I have an iPhone 8 plus that needs chip unlocking. But I have some questions. My bro was using the phone before he got another one and decided to give me the iPhone 8. His friend tried entering his Apple ID using a MIFI connection and it didn't accept it.
My questions : Is it that d phone has a number of limited users? Coz so far, it's just 2 users. my bro and whoever was using d phone before.
Is there a way to override the ID lock? or will the chip unlock reset everything
i replied you kn the other thread,or send a whatsapp message

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Damadei(f): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
My iPhone 7plus was stolen, I don't have the receipt or any details about it with me, how can I track it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Damadei:
My iPhone 7plus was stolen, I don't have the receipt or any details about it with me, how can I track it?
login to ur icloud and mark it stolen

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dudesexy111: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2020
JstCrouch:

Mine is fine.
some are having issues and some are not
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dudesexy111: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
plumcomm:
my battery percentage not moving anymore when charging

What can I do
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by plumcomm: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
dudesexy111:
my battery percentage not moving anymore when charging

What can I do
check your charging dock,reconnect the battery.if it doesn’t work,it is likely to be a board problem.you can contact me on whatsapp if need be.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by MARYBLAZE(f): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2020
I got a brand new iPhone X just last month. The battery’s maximum capacity is now 94% from 99%. Why is it dropping so fast? Please I need suggestions on how to prolong the phone’s battery life
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
MARYBLAZE:
I got a brand new iPhone X just last month. The battery’s maximum capacity is now 94% from 99%. Why is it dropping so fast? Please I need suggestions on how to prolong the phone’s battery life
that decline is rather drastic,you need to check your charger if it is original and also avoid over charging,unplug your charger if battery is fully charged.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by MARYBLAZE(f): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Lanretoye:
that decline is rather drastic,you need to check your charger if it is original and also avoid over charging,unplug your charger if battery is fully charged.
Eh! The charger should be original o ... Follow come. I’ll look into the over charging bit. Most times I plug it to charge at night and only unplug the following morning. I’m just used to charging my Android this way. So I need to unplug the iPhone the moment it hits 100%?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (205) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.