Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,921 members, 7,942,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (256245 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:
one can’t change an iPhone glass back all alone, even apple doesn’t do it , one has to tear down the phone completely and change it from the ground up, so yes , some engineers can careless forget to attach back the wireless charging connector , while some good ones will realize what it is and retain it back...
It’s best changed casing than only back

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pls anyone with iPhone 5 and 6 , motherboards for sale?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fucc12: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
cupid4ig:
sorry for the late reply bro. First thing u need to find out is if its with unpaid bills or paid of but still locked and finally if the Imei is clean. Now let me explain. If the phone is paid off but still locked, unlocking won’t cost more than 5k you can even do it free by contacting the carrier company it was locked to and request for unlocking. Now if it’s unpaid bills price goes up from 25k up. And if it’s blacklisted still the same as the above. Somehow it’s better to buy chip and use it in peace and then plan for the unlocking leta
and chip Don come cast
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
cupid4ig:
sorry for the late reply bro. First thing u need to find out is if its with unpaid bills or paid of but still locked and finally if the Imei is clean. Now let me explain. If the phone is paid off but still locked, unlocking won’t cost more than 5k you can even do it free by contacting the carrier company it was locked to and request for unlocking. Now if it’s unpaid bills price goes up from 25k up. And if it’s blacklisted still the same as the above. Somehow it’s better to buy chip and use it in peace and then plan for the unlocking leta
good evening bro, I bought a brand new iPhone x I've not been able to charge it since there's no light here but the battery is showing 91% battery health
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
lilbest4:
good evening bro, I bought a brand new iPhone x I've not been able to charge it since there's no light here but the battery is showing 91% battery health
I doubt if your iphone x is brand new.
But 91% battery health is totally great!
Nothing to fear
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
lilbest4:
91% health, it isn’t brand new after all.. take it back if you can and report that and ask for another device .. but if they refuse you, just use your device .. your battery health is still okay until it gets to 80%
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Biritiko:

I doubt if your iphone x is brand new.
But 91% battery health is totally great!
Nothing to fear
OK thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:
91% health, it isn’t brand new after all.. take it back if you can and report that and ask for another device .. but if they refuse you, just use your device .. your battery health is still okay until it gets to 80%
OK thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jasonclement(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
iphone wont charge even after changing the charging port...any solution to this?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2019
jasonclement:
iphone wont charge even after changing the charging port...any solution to this?
iPhone 4?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jasonclement(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Biritiko:
iPhone 4?
iphone 6s
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Cornrows(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hello guys. I have a worldwide unlocked iPhone 7plus running iOS 12.3. What will happen if I upgrade my my iOS version. Will it get locked?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by padyt007(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
guys i need ur help and advice about my ipad mini i plugged it around 9 pm yesterday with battery of about 80 percent, i slept off to wake up around 2 am the ipad mini was hot as hell and off , it cooled down for about 30 minutes but still didn’t on and the right part above sim port is still warm..
d ipad mini is jail broken and i connected it to wifi yesterday so it wanted to download ios version 9.3.6 .. till now it not oning nor charging.. pls help
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cornrows:
Hello guys. I have a worldwide unlocked iPhone 7plus running iOS 12.3. What will happen if I upgrade my my iOS version. Will it get locked?
If you update via ota then no worries but if you use iTunes then it might get relocked...or so they say. I'm yet to try it, I use a worldwide unlocked Xs and I've been updating only via ota.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
padyt007:
guys i need ur help and advice about my ipad mini i plugged it around 9 pm yesterday with battery of about 80 percent, i slept off to wake up around 2 am the ipad mini was hot as hell and off , it cooled down for about 30 minutes but still didn’t on and the right part above sim port is still warm..
d ipad mini is jail broken and i connected it to wifi yesterday so it wanted to download ios version 9.3.6 .. till now it not oning nor charging.. pls help
its soft brick... you were jailbroken , and you installed the latest firmware to an already jailbroken phone... after your phone downloaded and installed the update, files were clashing midway and it bricked the phone..

Only solution is , using iTunes to restore your device to its latest firmware , you’ll loose jailbreak..

Your phone is warm because it isn’t actually turned off as you think, but stuck ...
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cornrows:
nothing will happen, although 12.3 isn’t signed by Apple no more .. go higher.. 12.4..

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Eleniyan15: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
My safari keeps saying unconnected to the internet,note the mobile data of the app isn't off
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eleniyan15:
My safari keeps saying unconnected to the internet,note the mobile data of the app isn't off

thats your network I bet, try another.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by freudianslip(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
cupid4ig:
thanks for reaching out...the phone has a clean imei and it is not blocked or blacklisted. it's locked to AT&T & has an unpaid bills. the chip works with it here in the state but refused to work in naija.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
freudianslip:
thanks for reaching out...the phone has a clean imei and it is not blocked or blacklisted. it's locked to AT&T & has an unpaid bills. the chip works with it here in the state but refused to work in naija.
chips are working now.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Go to settings, under music, set Sound equalizer (EQ) from off to late night, thank me later..
are you on ios 13?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
whatsapp ++ or watusi
where can one get whatsapp ++
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nastydroid:
I have never tried them,how is the sound quality like?
very beautiful
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
fucc12:
if an iPhone glass crack at the back will it still support wireless charging?
yes it will if its just a crack
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ever since I downloaded and installed the Ios13 beta 5. I noticed that my iPhone 7 battery has been draining unnecessarily angry.
And it’s getting hot unnecessarily too.
Is there a way to remove this shitty update and wait for the official and final one jeje. ??
Somebody help .
Is there any other person experiencing this ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fucc12: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
cupid4ig:
chips are working now.
I'm really confused, What's the diff between chip and worldwide unlock?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:
Ever since I downloaded and installed the Ios13 beta 5. I noticed that my iPhone 7 battery has been draining unnecessarily angry.
And it’s getting hot unnecessarily too.
Is there a way to remove this shitty update and wait for the official and final one jeje. ??
Somebody help .
Is there any other person experiencing this ?
im on beta 7... update and stop complaining over a beta .. it’s a beta and even at that b7 is now perfect .
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
im on beta 7... update and stop complaining over a beta .. it’s a beta and even at that b7 is now perfect .
Let me complain o . tongue
Thanks BTW grin
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
fucc12:

I'm really confused, What's the diff between chip and worldwide unlock?
Do you use an iPhone?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
wheezyoung:
where can one get whatsapp ++
tweakbox
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
wheezyoung:
are you on ios 13?
yeah been on it since dev b1
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Let me complain o . tongue
Thanks BTW grin
lol, you re welcome ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (205) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.