Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (252169 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Idiotmod: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
fucc12:
How do you guys download torrents on iPhone
I need help
If you want to use it for like 4days
You can install app outside Apple AppStore Like appvalley, and other but apple usually revoke the certificate after sometimes.
But if you want it for a very long time, you have to get procedures on how to install altstore on ur phone but u will need a PC to sideload the ipa.

And if u have a PC, why getting the torrent on the phone when you can download crack torrent on the pc and download torrent files you want

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello house, I want to upgrade my iPhone from iOS 12 to the recent iOS 13.4.1. using iTunes. I need honest on hand review on this iOS upgrade.
Any major issues or know reasons to avoid the upgrade

Cc; cupid4ig ,humblesteve
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
revcompaty:
Hello house, I want to upgrade my iPhone from iOS 12 to the recent iOS 13.4.1. using iTunes. I need honest on hand review on this iOS upgrade.

No issue or whatsoever
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
humblesteve:

No issue or whatsoever

Thanks!!!

Upgrade done!!!
Love the battery efficiency that comes with the upgrade.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Abeg who get iCloud lock iPhone 8plus
I wan buy
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Godstime234: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2020
please I need iphone 6s working panel . not iCloud
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by aremz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
aremz:
Guys
I tried fixing my iPhone X and I was told the face id flex which connects to the earphones is damaged
And if repaired the face ID won’t work any longer
Is there anyone with a solution to this?

Please treat as urgent
Cc cupid4ig

I still need help on this
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
aremz:

I still need help on this

Isn’t it sounding at all or low sound?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by aremz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
humblesteve:

Isn’t it sounding at all or low sound?

Okay this is it
The face id flex which connects to the normal speaker is damaged
I can’t use it to receive calls only on speaker and I can’t use my face id
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Alli9k(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Idiotmod:

Hmm hmm?

LoL Yh..is there any other app for downloading movies?? I use total buh it kinda slow b4 downloading
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys, one speaker of my iPhone is not working what can I do
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
revcompaty:

How many gigabyte of data do you use to upgrade? And can I also update it for my iPhone 7? Any new features?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shezkid01:

How many gigabyte of data do you use to upgrade? And can I also update it for my iPhone 7? Any new features?
It’s almost a gig
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
aremz:

Okay this is it
The face id flex which connects to the normal speaker is damaged
I can’t use it to receive calls only on speaker and I can’t use my face id
There’s no way you not going to lose ya Face ID
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Humblesteve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by aremz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
humblesteve:

There’s no way you not going to lose ya Face ID

There’s no way i can buy another flex that’ll come with face id?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Idiotmod: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alli9k:

LoL Yh..is there any other app for downloading movies?? I use total buh it kinda slow b4 downloading
Which iOS version are u on?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shezkid01:

Depends...I did an upgrade from iOS 12 to 13.4. Using iTunes, you’ll need close to 4gig of data and if it’s OTA you’ll need well over 2gig. Had to sub for night plan to achieve the upgrade.

New Features include
Dark mode
Volume Rocker changed
Night mode Enabled
Battery optimization
Picture Gallery upgrade
Etc
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
aremz:

There’s no way i can buy another flex that’ll come with face id?

xx DOUBT xx
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abmendozer(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys!
My iPhone7 initially had a charging ic issue but I kept on managing it. Not until few days ago, while charging and using the phone at the same time, the phpne just went off and since then it has refused to come up. Could it be the charging ic has gone bad totally or what could be the issue?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 23, 2020
abmendozer:
Hi guys!
My iPhone7 initially had a charging ic issue but I kept on managing it. Not until few days ago, while charging and using the phone at the same time, the phpne just went off and since then it has refused to come up. Could it be the charging ic has gone bad totally or what could be the issue?

The charging IC and light IC have spoilt.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Guestuser: 3:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Shezkid01:
Hello guys, one speaker of my iPhone is not working what can I do
Lmao
Every iPhone is like that . The other one is not a speaker. So, there’s nothing wrong with your phone.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 6:21am On Apr 23, 2020
revcompaty:

Depends...I did an upgrade from iOS 12 to 13.4. Using iTunes, you’ll need close to 4gig of data and if it’s OTA you’ll need well over 2gig. Had to sub for night plan to achieve the upgrade.

New Features include
Dark mode
Volume Rocker changed
Night mode Enabled
Battery optimization
Picture Gallery upgrade
Etc
Which night plan did you use?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abmendozer(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Plead:

The charging IC and light IC have spoilt.
Thank you, It's fixable right?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Akintoyeakin98: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Please my iPhone 7 fell down the battery was 98 before it fell down it did not on for like 2 mins I tired to shake is and I on it it was now 61. Percentage I tired to charge it but did not increase it was decreasing and my phone will off and on again please I need solution
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Please anybody using their iPhone as a remote control.. I only use it on Samsung phone to control tv and AC.. can IPhone do that and what is the name of the application
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2020
abmendozer:

Thank you, It's fixable right?

Yes,if you can get another working iPhone 7 panel.

The panel will cost upto or more than 15k(that is if you’ll even find it)
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Shezkid01:
Please anybody using their iPhone as a remote control.. I only use it on Samsung phone to control tv and AC.. can IPhone do that and what is the name of the application
iPhones can't they don't support the ir blaster.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Akintoyeakin98: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Please my iPhone 7 fell down the battery was 98 before it fell down it did not on for like 2 mins I tired to shake is and I on it it was now 61. Percentage I tired to charge it but did not increase it was decreasing and my phone will off and on again please I need solution
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shezkid01:

Which night plan did you use?

Sorry bout the late response

Glo #100 for 1028gig
So I did accumulating

#500 = +5 gig
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
revcompaty:

Sorry bout the late response

Glo #100 for 1028gig
So I did accumulating

#500 = +5 gig

for real?

gotta try this

thought it is #200
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Craigbrown4076: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
jeff1607:

for real?

gotta try this

thought it is #200
Are you still interested in the iphone5 panel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (205) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.