Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kate Henshaw Changes Her Name To Kate Musa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Changes Her Name To Kate Musa (733 Views)

Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Changes Her Name To Kate Musa by VondaNews: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
The 46 year old actress posted a picture on Twitter that she has changed her name to Kate Musa.

The Nigerian player was excellent in Nigeria's win against Iceland last night to hand the country world cup qualification hopes and have been receiving praises from everybody in the country including high profiled citizens.

She wrote "Announcing change of name to KateMusa All relevant authorities pls take note.. Me sef I must pose with or without!!"

http://www.vondanews.com/kate-henshaw-changes-name-to-kate-musa/

Re: Kate Henshaw Changes Her Name To Kate Musa by delectablegyal(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm. I'm sandra niniola anytime, anyday.

Ladies be careful, don't let guys use this worldcup brouhaha to get into your pvssy. A lady was talking about how she hugged a stranger when the nigerian team conceived a goal.
Re: Kate Henshaw Changes Her Name To Kate Musa by Chikexe: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
okay

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Thanks Nigerians For Making Her Baby, Davido Happy / Too Much Money Floyd Mayweather Buys $18 Million Diamond Billionaire Wristwatch / Chris Brown ARRESTED In Florida And Is Now In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.