Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,816 members, 7,942,061 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Get A Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting For Free (302 Views)

The Cheapest Web Domain/ Website / How To Get A Web Domain And Web Hosting For Free (confirmed) / 10 Considerable Tools To Buy Web Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting For Free by mypulus: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you plan to set up your own website but don't have money, don't worry, we get you covered. We have put down a step by step guide on how to set up your own domain and hosting for free!

INTRODUCTION/REQUIREMENTS

Some point in time, you might have dreamed of building a website but have done research into the subject and found out some...let's say "dodgy" stuff about it. These were something along the lines of having to pay for a domain or for hosting, worrying about how much bandwidth your site is going to use up and whatnot. In this tutorial, I will show you how to set up your own domain with unlimited hosting, for free.

LET GET STARTED!

STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

First Step: Registering a domain

The first step is to register Your domain name. To do this you are going to need an e-mail address (you can get one of these from Google or Yahoo or other email providers, click Here or Here to set one up as you need it to register your domain.

To register a domain, first open a new tab in your browser and go to www.dot.tk, where you should see something like this:

READ MORE:http://www.learnstuff.tk
Re: Get A Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting For Free by Godmother(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is informative and a good read, OP. Thumps up.

Want FREE data? Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Best Speed Performance With Wordpress / Ad Network I Use on My Blog - It Fetches $25 Per Month / Latest Project: Delivery Project(website & App) & Airtime To Cash Using USSD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.