Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel (27481 Views)

Apps: FG Moves To Probe Google For Aiding Loan Sharks / Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by ElsonMorali: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
dometome:
What are Nnamdi Kanu's crimes? Nothing!
It is only that you hate Biafrans and Biafra, that is why you masturbate on any thing concerning Biafra. Dino melaye, Shehu Sani and others are all harassed by your god who is a paedophile, was criticized by these men, BTW Biafra is here to stay. Go and hang yourself. I know you will excrete your (it is a fact that you use your anus in place of your brain)favourite phrase. Idiotic Pigs of Biafra. The very pig you are hoping on to get to the Semi Finals of the FIFA world cup. Lazy zoo youth, according to your pedophilic god PMB (paedophile Muhamadu Buhari).

Are you saying that forming a parallel government and raising an army to fight and destroy the country isn't a crime?
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by mangoman00: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Are you okay?

Is a Nigerian Lawmaker supposed to be collecting Salary and standing surety for a secessionist leader?

Leave the North and answer the question.
Money generated from where ? cotinue to expose ur ignorance.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by akiOYIBO: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Was Nnamdi Kanu a secessionist leader?

If yes, did Senator Iberibe stand surety for him or not?

If yes, should a Nigerian Lawmaker of all people be putting his neck on the line for a secessionist leader whether his org is proscribed or not?

If your brain still answered yes to the last question, just sell that textbook because your brains have evidently collapsed.
Sir, it is not unlawful to organise a movement be it secession or any ethnic or political movement as the constitution clearly stipulated the right for SELF DETERMINATION. Sequel to this, Senator Abaribe Enyinnaya has only engaged himself on a lawful act. Boko Haram terrorists and internationally acclaimed Fulani terrorists have been given a free walk on the veranda, that's actually the real unlawful act.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by jamjo: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Are you okay?

Is a Nigerian Lawmaker supposed to be collecting Salary and standing surety for a secessionist leader?

The answer is yes there's nothing in Nigerian constitution that prevent a law maker from standing as a surety and if you all who do not found anything wrong with this government disobeying the rule of law I'll say you all are the enemy of the state. And again if you have a little understanding of our constitution you would have understood that before he the senator stand as surety for Kanu, IPOB was not an illegal organization and I'm sure if you had done little research you would have understood that the court of competent jurisdiction has ruled that IPOB was not an illegal organization.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by bros856: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
A SERVING SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA SURETY AN ENEMIES OF THE STATES HE IS REPRESENTING AND RECEIVING MORE THAN N13M MONTHLY SALARY, DSS SHOULD NOT RELEASE HIM BECAUSE HE IS ALSO AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA. WHAT REALLY SURPRISED ME IS HOW KANU USED IPOB TO SCAMMED THE ENTIRE IGBO NATION AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW. HE SCAMMED FROM THE RICHEST TO THE POOREST IGBO PEOPLE BOTH HOME AND ABROAD WITHOUT MERCY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by veron007: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
hardywaltz:
He should be sent to Kuje prison immediately

Mumu na your papa go go Kuje prison. Useless thing.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by gidgiddy: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Almaiga:

Cry me a River. All I read in your post is fear.

Stop wailing, be a law abiding citizen and you will have no trouble with the Security agencies.

Your the one that should be wailing. The Nigerian Army have to through years of gun training, artillery training, amour training and so on. After years of training, all they are good at is attacking unarmed civilians like IPOB while Boko Haram and Herdsmen are slaughtering people every day.

Lol
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by AK481(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
We are saying the same thing.

IPOB surety who let his ward escape.

The success of May 30th sit at home is the beginning of fear for the zoo.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by mfm04622: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
lovat:
Is it now a crime to stand surety? The court has the final say and not all these extra judicial shenanigans that makes this country a banana republic.

Take a stroll to Quora to brush up your intellect because you are loosing it at your mid 30s

It is a crime if the person you stand surety for escapes. In addition, he was not arrested for standing surety for Kanu, he was arrested on the suspicion he was aiding IPOB in some way. He didn't stand surety for Kanu today

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by ozowarac: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
gberra:
They killed Kanu?? Stop talking rubbish, Nobody killed kanu. Kanu is in a night club in Ghana carousing with prostitutes and eating pizza
while Ipob pigs are taking the bullets for him.

-truth burns

When you start caring for igbo/ipob?
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
We are saying the same thing.

IPOB surety who let his ward escape.

Escaped to where Nnmadi Kanu is Nigeria Islamic custody.

Terrorists commander Padron Buhari sent Buarati and herdsman Idris in charge police, to kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu and His Royal Highness.

Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra cannot be intimidated.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:
They should make an example of him.

Next time nobody would be stupid enough to be collecting Salary monthly as a Nigerian Senator, yet supporting IPOB and standing surety for a secessionist leader who turned out to be a fraudulent coward.

You see how idiotic you are

#freeAbaribe

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
lovat:
IPOB wasn't a proscribed group when he stood as surety so now Use your brain to answer your own question.

I will punish you here with textbook truth

This is multiple in one truth.

Those monkeys are persecuting Abaribe and indigenous people of Biafra, will never reason like human being, but as zombies they are.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by ashala(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
gberra:

Kanu escaped with his connivance as he has also been found to have been aiding and abetting a terrorist group, he is most likely to have booked a residence in kuje prison.

You are a big fool. Your illiteracy has totally affected your ability to reason properly. When the leader of Mytti Allah in Benue state clearly stated that his herdsmen killed people in Benue state because they were preventing their cows from feeding and after the state governor wrote a petition, calliing for the arrest of this man because of his utterances, why didn't the DSS arrest him?.
That man is still walking freely till this day and still boasting that they would do worse if the state does not lift the ban on grazing.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by elmodee7(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
idiotic people of briafia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by blacknp(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
lovat:
Does it mean that private citizens will now be harrased by security operatives under the guise of false allegations?

Before you reply me, Use your brain to think then give me a reply
Go and ask Lia Mohammed & APC how pdp intimidated and tormented them,the scripture says nothing is new under the sun. Remember Mariyn Ogah the former DSS spokes person and her weekly accusations of APC?I wonder what she is doing today?maybe patience Jonathan gave her a job cos she did her best for pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by joedejoe: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Do you want to get the best from your employees in service delivery, facility management, compliance etc.
Contact TRINITORIAL CONSULTANTS
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by Ihateyoumod: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
lovat:
Is it now a crime to stand surety? The court has the final say and not all these extra judicial shenanigans that makes this country a banana republic.

Take a stroll to Quora to brush up your intellect because you are loosing it at your mid 30s

Banana republic with a search warrant
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by blacknp(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
lordkush:
and what us wrong in being a sessionist leader ?

na by force to like nigeria ?
Enemies of The Republic of Nigeria should stay away from our territory or else you will be punished.let them carry his ipob illusion to Cameroon & Gabon.

Why should a serving Senator of the Republic who swore allegiance to The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria get himself entangled with a secessionist advocate and even put up a 100 Million Naira bail bond for him ?It makes no sense whatsoever,Big shame on him,he wants to have his cake & eat it to?Nemesis will definitely catch up with him,better diarrhea will worry him.

I know his Kids will not be happy with their dad, money he should have willed to them he went and put in up as surety for a criminal?even if they bring kanu tomorrow the Federal High Court due to bureaucracy will never release that money to abaribe in his lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by hmuhammad(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

Tell your father those words
just as I am referring to your father
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by ozoebuka1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Are you okay?

how about your president that Boko Haram named as one of their intermediaries... One day you will be judged with the same book you used in judging others. Hypocrite.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by timstone(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
*VOTING IS STILL IN PROGRESS TILL JUNE 30th*
*_PLEASE CAST A VOTE FOR ME TODAY_*

*JUST ONE VOTE A DAY FROM YOU CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENT*

*JUST 7 DAYS TO GO...* _PLS, LET'S CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK YOU'VE STARTED FOR ME_

Visit http://prestigeanchor.com/vote/

Scroll down to *Students CEO of the Year* Category and vote for me (Vote * Ifunanya ukachukwu * ) as *Student CEO of the Year* in the ongoing Award voting Process of PALEC AWARDS to be hosted at the University of Benin Students Leadership Conference on the 7th of July 2018 .

Vote via �
http://prestigeanchor.com/vote/

Kindly do help in casting your vote to enable me get " *Eulogised as a Trailblazer at the Grand Finale at University of Benin, Festus Iyayi Hall come July 7th, 2018 by 10am."*

_* Voting is once in a day till June 30th & you can use all different browsers on you phone or system to vote*_ ....Have a Blissful week

*Pls, also help me tell your friends & contacts to login and vote for me.*

_Thanks a million for all your efforts since the voting began._
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by bendike: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
gberra:

Your question is as pathetic as your thinking faculty. Keep crying like IPOB.

-truth burns
Just shut the f--uk up!. Even if you are stupid must you celebrate it publicly shocked?
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
It seems when you speak truth to power, the powers that be come after you. Why would they arrest him on an absurd charge of aiding and abetting IPOB? As a Nigerian he has a right to associate with whom he pleases and that does not mean he's aiding and abetting IPOB unless standing as a surety and putting up bond money for somebody accused of an offense is now a crime. Besides, your so called President, the DULLARD in Chief is aiding and abetting the Fulani herdsmen but I don't see him being harassed and arrested. In no civilized country would a surety be arrested for cosigning a bond for an accused who does not show up in court. The most is that you either forfeit the bond money or the property you put up as collateral to secure the bond but not to be arrested. I see this as a way to silence him the Nigerian way...bring trumped up charges! Wake up Nigeria! It is Senator Abaribe today, tomorrow it may be you!!
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by fkelly(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Are you okay?

the court requested for a surety in the rank of a serving senator, in case you don't know the senator is the one representing his constituency
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by QuotaSystem: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Sajio:
.. Can you listen to urself again?? Where is the said country making his money from?

mangoman00:
Money generated from where ? cotinue to expose ur ignorance.

Who bloody cares undecided ? Just listen to yourselves...

Why didn't he go and fetch the money directly from the source since its flowing from his backyard?

Rubbish.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by QuotaSystem: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2018
fkelly:

the court requested for a surety in the rank of a serving senator, in case you don't know the senator is the one representing his constituency

This is patently false.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by QuotaSystem: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
how about your president that Boko Haram named as one of their intermediaries... One day you will be judged with the same book you used in judging others. Hypocrite.

Thank God you didn't say he offered himself as intermediary like Iberibe that foolishly took the court's bait and put his neck on the line for a cowardly secessionist.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by QuotaSystem: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2018
blacknp:
Enemies of The Republic of Nigeria should stay away from our territory or else you will be punished.let them carry his ipob illusion to Cameroon & Gabon.

Why should a serving Senator of the Republic who swore allegiance to The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria get himself entangled with a secessionist advocate and even put up a 100 Million Naira bail bond for him ?It makes no sense whatsoever,Big shame on him,he wants to have his cake & eat it to?Nemesis will definitely catch up with him,better diarrhea will worry him.

I know his Kids will not be happy with their dad, money he should have willed to them he went and put in up as surety for a criminal?even if they bring kanu tomorrow the Federal High Court due to bureaucracy will never release that money to abaribe in his lifetime.

Allow them to continue burying their heads in the sand, nobody is fooled.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by QuotaSystem: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Sir, it is not unlawful to organise a movement be it secession or any ethnic or political movement as the constitution clearly stipulated the right for SELF DETERMINATION. Sequel to this, Senator Abaribe Enyinnaya has only engaged himself on a lawful act. Boko Haram terrorists and internationally acclaimed Fulani terrorists have been given a free walk on the veranda, that's actually the real unlawful act.

jamjo:

The answer is yes there's nothing in Nigerian constitution that prevent a law maker from standing as a surety and if you all who do not found anything wrong with this government disobeying the rule of law I'll say you all are the enemy of the state. And again if you have a little understanding of our constitution you would have understood that before he the senator stand as surety for Kanu, IPOB was not an illegal organization and I'm sure if you had done little research you would have understood that the court of competent jurisdiction has ruled that IPOB was not an illegal organization.

A Nigerian Lawmaker standing surety for an enemy of the state that publicly refers to Nigeria as a zoo that he wants to burn down?

And you see nothing wrong with that?

My friend go and sit down.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by ozoebuka1(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Thank God you didn't say he offered himself as intermediary like Iberibe that foolishly took the court's bait and put his neck on the line for a cowardly secessionist.
stupid defence... Terrorists calls terrorist to defend them and freedom fighters calls a freedom fighter to defend them... Argue with your mb because I won't reply you again.
Re: Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel by veecovee: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
*WISE WORDS FROM A GREAT THINKER AND OBSERVER!!*

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year.
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
*And then, surprisingly,* ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68801077

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.