Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,761 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Small Doctor Denies Receiving Cash From Buhari During Ramadan Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Denies Receiving Cash From Buhari During Ramadan Visit (353 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Razaly Denies Receiving N10 Million From Obaseki. Says 'My Life Is In Danger' / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Denies Receiving Cash From Buhari During Ramadan Visit by thereturnoflucy(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2018
@KikioTolu

Nigerian musician, Temitope Adekunle, aka Small Doctor has denied allegations that he received cash when he visited Buhari during the Ramadan fast.

President Buhari invited a group of Nigerian youths which included Small Doctor, to break Ramadan fast with him at the Aso Villa.

Not long after the news of the visitation was published did former Director of New Media for the Peoples Democratic Party, Deji Adeyanju, claim that Buhari the selected entertainers N2m each during the visit.

Adeyanju had written on Twitter;

“So, some youths went to Aso Rock yesterday to see Buhari and collected ‘thanks for coming’, N2m each. Very soon, they will start telling us why it is good for Buhari to continue…”

This allegation raised a lot of eyebrows, as many fans weren't pleased with the stars.

Small Doctor speaking with Sunday Scoop, has denied the allegation, saying he didn’t collect such money from the President and didn’t think any other entertainer did also. Small Doctor said;

“I am not aware that the President gave anyone N2m. I was only invited to Aso Rock during the Ramadan period, which I honoured. Have you asked Sound Sultan or Kunle Afolayan and they said Buhari gave us N2m each. Well, I don’t know if they gave anyone but I didn’t collect such money.”

“I have always worked hard and my hard work is paying off. I felt humbled and privileged meeting Mr. President. Looking at where I used to be, there has been a major turnaround in my life. Do you remember I was once a bus conductor?”

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/small-doctor-denies-receiving-cash-from-buhari-during-ramadan-visit/

Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Denies Receiving Cash From Buhari During Ramadan Visit by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 24, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Niniola’s Look To The 2018 BET Awards / #throwbackthursday 10 Top Celebrities That Made Great Fame In The 90s / Olamide's Wealth, Profile & Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.