Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum (706 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum by 12Ebisco: 5:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Mercy Johnson’s husband,Prince Okojie shared photos with his wife from the burial of her mum.

Mercy Johnson’s mum passed away on May 24th.She hasn’t posted any photo since then.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/first-photos-of-mercy-johnson-following.html

Re: First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum by Joephat(m): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2018
One of the superstars i respect and hold on high Esteem

I wish i can Bleep her puna

Her Husband go be Like...

Re: First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum by Viralkid: 5:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Joephat:

Bleep her puna?? just shut up

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum by daneni1(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Joephat:

Oga face front
Re: First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum by hisgrace090: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2018
The children will burry their parent not the other way round.

RIP mum.
Re: First Photos Of Mercy Johnson Following Death Of Her Mum by pyyxxaro: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Joephat:

You when ur prick small like biro cover

You won lash

Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur testes

(1) (Reply)

Watch French President Dancing To Wizkid And Davido Song / PHOTOS: Wizkid Pictured Partying With Drake And Other Friends / Wedding Turns Bloody As Groom Gets Bitten By An Attacker Who Accused A Guest Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.