Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,391 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

"Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji (1006 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Faithway10: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji-Kanu has revealed she was obsessed with Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eedris Ahdulkarim when she was just 15.

According to her, he's one of the reasons she's a very decent woman till date, because he never took advantage of her obsession and naivety. Read her story below...

"If u see this man, help me thank him. Tell him Laura said thank u.
Let me tell u a not so short story. A few years ago, when I was 15 years old, still in secondary school, I was obsessed with Eedris Ahdulkarim, you know the kind of obsession that u talk about him 24/7 yup that was me, everybody in class called me Eedris, so one day I couldn't take it anymore, I asked Linda to help me beg Emmanuel Ugolee @Emmaugolee who was the god of entertainment tv then to introduce me to him, so Linda got Eedris' number from Emmanuel and we called Eedris. I wanted to dye!! After speaking with Eedris on the phone arhhhhaarrhhhhhh it was the best day ever! I told everybody in class that I was close to Eedris, so as an obsessed fan, I'd go to the call centre and call him every time and he was polite enough to pick. I finished secondary school and Begged to meet him which he agreed, so my sister Vera and I visited him and that was how Eedris and I became close. Now listen to the real story.

I was young, only 16, naive, new to entertainment, obsessed etc but not for 1 day did Eedris ever ever take advantage of my obsession or naivity. And he made sure that nobody from his crew took advantage of this smallie. He warned them all not to funk with me or they 're in trouble.

Eedris took me as a daughter, he mentored me and thought me how to rap. I walked, talked and rapped like Eedris hahahhaa. And when I started mixing with other celebrities, they all wanted to take advantage , they all wanted one thing, well, as per young girl wey just enter industry na, that one na sweet fish. Alot of all the celebrities I came across wanted to take advantage but not Eedris.
This man Eedris, is the reason I can beat my chest and say I never messed with any entertainer during and after my rapping days. He's one of the reasons I'm a very decent woman till date.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/eedris-ahdulkarim-is-one-of-the-reasons-im-a-very-decent-woman-laura-ikeji.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2018
He truly inspired you.

And I don't wanna seem ungrateful
Or disrespect the artform I was raised upon
But sometimes you gotta take a loss »
And have people rub it in your face
Before you get made pissed off »
And keep plugging, it's your only outlet »
And your only outfit, so you know they gonna talk about it »
Better find a way to counter it quick and make it… ah
Feel like I've already said this a kabillion eighty times »
How many times can I say the same thing
Different ways that rhyme? »
What I really wanna say is, if there's anyone else that can relate to my story, bet you feel the same way I felt
When I was in the same place you are, when I was afraid to— »

1 Like

Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Tamarapetty(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Alright
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by AndreRose(f): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Awwwn... this is nice.
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by dadavivo: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Eldris is still alive? I'm surprise him and blackface have not attack TuFace this year, all blame him for their downfall. Ndi iberebe
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by stefanweeks: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
What is there to take advantage?

Is it the fish smell oozing down there as described by star boy and crew

Abeg shift make I pass

Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Samusu(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2018
DECENT WOMAN KAM. RUBBISH
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Alright
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by somadinho10: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2018
F**k any musician trying to take advantage of underage, naive and innocent girls

Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Oblitz(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Ok
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by vivypretty(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2018
after speaking with him on phone and meeting him, you couldn't still do the same now that you want to thank him, you want the public to thank him on your behalf...... like seriously.....

2 Likes

Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by moscobabs(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
I dont understand....Are u a celebrity now?
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Thank you Eedrees Abdul Kareem.
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by anibirelawal(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Good to know.
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by Chubhie: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2018
She should also mention the names of all the male celebrity goats gunning for her honeypot. Mc galaxy?
Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by dlawnoni: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2018

Re: "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji by abumeinben(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2018
I still love Eedris till tomorrow. I hardly read irresponsibilities about him. Just so you know, he's not poor. I'll listen to his "Player Meji" anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Arrives Russia Ahead Of Nigeria's Crucial Match With Argentina / 5 Money Different Rituals Yahoo Boys Do Now. / Different People's Reaction On Davido Going For NYSC (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.