Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Most Guys Mistake A Girl’s Friendliness For Flirtation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Mistake A Girl’s Friendliness For Flirtation (450 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Mistake A Girl’s Friendliness For Flirtation by Easzy96(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Sometimes most guys often mistake a woman’s friendliness and politeness for seduction. I use to be like that before, whenever a beautiful girl smile at me or she is extra nice to me. I would think she is trying to seduce me or flirt with me.

Most guys make these mistakes and actually there have been a few studies done of different quality that indicate that men are bad at figuring out what women mean by body language.

Here are reasons why most guys mistake a girls niceness for flirtation:
One of the first reasons is because some men really want to think that they’re being flirted with even though they aren’t. Like who doesn’t want to feel important, the feeling of having a hot girl trying hard to seduce you.

Another reason is “lack of admirers” Meaning, when you don’t get admirers more often than normal. Then just a little friendliness from a girl, such a guy would get the wrong message.

Too much Admirers: I know these sound confusing, countering my first point, but… As a playboy or a guy famous with women. When such a guy meets a new girl. They are coiled to think of flirtation whenever such a new girl is trying to be nice or polite.

Over Confidence: When a guy is way over his head, they tend to believe every girl will fall for there looks, finance or charm and would definitely try to seduce them.

Source:
https://9jalife.com.ng/guys-mistake-gir…iness-flirtation/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Too Close? / 21 Things Confident Girls Always Remember When They’re In love / Akpos fought a giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.