Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service (35735 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage In Nice Outfit / Nadia Buari Steps Out In Nice Outfit / Angela Okorie Flaunts Backside She Slays In Nice Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by sammyesx: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mtcheww,, watin she wear for leg self

Meanwhile i cant wait for messi to give me his birthday gift by storing hattrick against nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by adegbite01: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by danjalingo: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na for Nigeria she wear this kind shoe?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by Gramondhigh(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
whats she wearing biko? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Opelope liposuction...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
KosyJerry:

The MOST useless news ever written. The dress is not kukuma fine cry
Ehhhh... I fear nairalanders ooooo... They and bad mouth Na 5 & 6
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by chccho(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
baby124:
Lmao! Winter boots in this our Nigeria! Tonto on top your exposure Na so you take razz? Wawu!

Very very razz bush girl angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by chccho(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
sammyesx:
Mtcheww,, watin she wear for leg self

Meanwhile i cant wait for messi to give me his birthday gift by storing hattrick against nigeria

I have a feeling messi will use Nigeria to redeem his image and lost glory.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Okay she had taken the picture in a club, was the club with belials or unruly people there no, is not a crime to take a picture in OR at the front of the club before going to church... What's a crime is when you take part in the sins they commit, you hateful and spiteful people can hate her, and call her names, but in her heart shes assured her Lord heareth and loves her, that's enough for her, what you guys say or do is your issue to solve. Please guys, do not condemn.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by chikachuks1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chikexe:
The 33 year old actress and mother of one shared pictures of her outfit to church today

See pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/tonto-dikeh-steps-out-in-style-for-church/

why is it that it's senseless post like this that appear on nairaland home.
anyways proceed to www.infoducation.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by sammyesx: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
chccho:

I have a feeling messi will use Nigeria to redeem his image and lost glory.

Dat one is certain
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by SURElee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
baby124:
Lmao! Winter boots in this our Nigeria! Tonto on top your exposure Na so you take razz? Wawu!

Aswear ! I think say na only me see the high leg boots o ! Chai ! Tonto will do anything just for the attention
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service by MrBambe(m): 1:35am On Jun 25, 2018
She don stop dey go MFM? because dis kain dressing na sin for dat church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.