Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

High-end Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / High-end Laptops (651 Views)

Do You Have A High End Gaming Laptop Check This Out / Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy / High-End Laptop For Intense Graphic Designers: Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High-end Laptops by Mobinga: 4:03am On Jun 06, 2010
I tried building High-End Laptop on Dell's Website.
I put it in the specs.
Put in all the components.
Then It analysed the specs, totalled the price for me.

$3115

wow! Freaking expensive

Re: High-end Laptops by Princeofilorin(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
;DNo be you want 1GB graphics card shocked
Re: High-end Laptops by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
mobinga don't worry urself, jst settle 4 alienware M11x. I saw d ad on the website an d lappi does quite a lot for $800 ($800 * 165 = N132000) its one machine I'd love 2 own

. . . . BTW i tried that winRAR thing u told me to do 2 edit .jar files but it didn't work. How is Ndi? say hi 2 him 4 me
Re: High-end Laptops by moonraker(m): 3:11am On Jun 09, 2010
@ Mobinga,

You Need to understand that Alienware is not for everyone

but for geeks, nerds, gamers and peeps that have alot of alawi to blow,

like[b] n.oxide [/b] stated earlier, you best bet would be getting the M11x. what he

failed to tell you is that you would need on or two customizations to make it yur perfect machine

and also shipping, by the end of the day, your talking of for something close to 950/$1000 which is

no longer 132,000yen, talk to Fhemmy and see what he can offer you,
Re: High-end Laptops by Mobinga: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2010
Princeofilorin:

;DNo be you want 1GB graphics card shocked
Hehe thats my spec
n.oxide:

mobinga don't worry urself, jst settle 4 alienware M11x. I saw d ad on the website an d lappi does quite a lot for $800 ($800 * 165 = N132000) its one machine I'd love 2 own

. . . . BTW i tried that winRAR thing u told me to do 2 edit .jar files but it didn't work. How is Ndi? say hi 2 him 4 me
u know that alienware m11x doesn't hav a cd rom drive, every software u purchase has to be downloaded, or used with an external hd.
plus the screen is just 11 inches/// dats so small.
ndi's fine/// but i dunno who you are undecided undecided undecided
moonraker:

@ Mobinga,

You Need to understand that Alienware is not for everyone

but for geeks, nerds, gamers and peeps that have alot of alawi to blow,

like[b] n.oxide [/b] stated earlier, you best bet would be getting the M11x. what he

failed to tell you is that you would need on or two customizations to make it yur perfect machine

and also shipping, by the end of the day, your talking of for something close to 950/$1000 which is

no longer 132,000yen, talk to Fhemmy and see what he can offer you,
I fit into dat category oh.
Ok thanks imma talk to fhemmy
Re: High-end Laptops by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
Mobinga:

Hehe thats my specu know that alienware m11x doesn't hav a cd rom drive, every software u purchase has to be downloaded, or used with an external hd.
plus the screen is just 11 inches/// dats so small.
ndi's fine/// but i dunno who you are undecided undecided undecidedI fit into dat category oh.
Ok thanks imma talk to fhemmy

but u can always get an external dvd drive, jack it in with a usb cable wn u need it. NO dvd drive makes d lappi lighter and u might also want to get a nifty backpack to fix everything in it. . . enof with the fantasies, make i manage my dv6000

i adanna's pc ok? I remember wn Ndi came to get case for it from Ugo (I hope this jogs ur memory)
Re: High-end Laptops by blogking1: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2010
why spend so much wen high specs gaming lappies are at computer village with moderate prices.there r also vry gud systems online around 135k or 140k even a vaio wit 2gb video ram.i bought 4 som1 recently.so,d choice is yours.
Re: High-end Laptops by Mobinga: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
grin ^ so whats your spec

(1) (Reply)

3.5g Universal Usb Modems For Sell / U Can Send Bulk Sms @ N3 / Brandnew Extensa 4630z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.