Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,811 members, 7,965,983 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings (38281 Views)

Nigerian Rapper 'falz' Blasts The Nigerian Government On Mr Macaroni's Arrest / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise / "E No Go Better For Nigerian Army"- Charly Boy Blasts Army Over Plateau Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by AngryRebel: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Blame afonjas,they are d cause of the present killing going on now. The blood of those killed are in their hands n that of the Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by gurunlocker: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Lol... The president that doesn't care, he hasn't even released any official condolence greeting.

I'm afraid he might be releasing condolence greetings everyday with the way things are going.

He will be kicked out very soon.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by promise4040: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
But your father supported him in 2015 elections.....
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by milemimi93(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
dammy13:
Nigerian rapper, Falz has called blasted the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government over the spate of killings experienced in some parts of the country.

The rapper, cum actor, who recently highlighted the problems in the country in his song ‘This is Nigeria’ spoke in reaction to fresh attack in Plateau.

It was earlier reported that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in the attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.

It was also gathered that fifty houses, fifteen motorcycles and two vehicles were also burnt down.

The gunmen also attacked Daffo and Kuba communities in Bokkos Local Government of the State.

Reacting, Falz on his Twitter page raised alarm concerning the actions of the government towards frequent massacre.

“This level of insensitivity shown by our government is rather disturbing.

“People are continuously being massacred every day in different states!!! It’s actually getting out of hand,” Falz wrote.

http://kikiotolu.com/falz-blasts-buhari-over-plateau-killings/

I did not see where he blasted Buhari.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by kerry57: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
That is apshit for u. They don't care about human lives but care for the life of cows
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by emmykey0128(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
STFU, ur father is among the people that campaigned for this colossal failure of a government, Fulani herdsmen keeps killing at will ever since this administration came to power and the refuse to arrest or curb the killings, now its getting out of hand, or are the Fulani herdsmen more powerful than the government ni? RIP to the people that lost their lives
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by GALATICOS3015(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2018
imagine this make it to front page straight. . but the actual incident did'nt make it! Falz soon you will be tag "yahoo boy" by SARS, EFCC.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Neofingerz: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
blasting won't help! buhari receives millions of blasting from Nigerians everyday so don't sweat it
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by kenostika(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Really shocking.People needs to speak out cos buhari is aware of everything.A president behaving like a primary school head.So shameful.Very primitive reasoning,with a vindictive attitude.Worst president ever.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by iamgeneral(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
The full country is so upside down and the government are doing nothing to fight this devilish act because they recruit the men and they are using these innocent men to cover there ugly faces, I wonder what will happen if ex Boko Haram are recruited into the Nigerian police or arm force as propose by the president [b][/b][i][/i], THE PEOPLE PERISH WHEN THE WICKED IS IN POWER" God will fight those fighting our country Nigerian and don't forget this is Nigeria .. Rip to those innocent souls sad
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by tbliss22(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
I respect your courage brotherly and if only others can stand this bold.

Our musicians are just after fame and money, imagine 2face who wanted to start the protest then but chickened out due to threats.

If we fail to kickout this idiots come 2019, then Nigerians should be ready for another 4 years of massive pain and suffering.....
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by major466(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2018
If the govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, then have it at the back of your mind that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt!
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by White007(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Never in the history of Nigeria after the civil way have there been this much death.

Communities are sacked on a daily basis.

The killings across Nigeria has never been so brazen.

The politicians are all obsessing over the next election year.

No one care
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Maghan37: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Like father like son. Pls be careful b4 u have to bear d consequences of ur actions Luke ur father see he long he took b4 he became a SAN.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Maghan37: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Like father like son. Pls be careful b4 u have to bear d consequences of ur actions lik
e ur father see he long hw took b4 he became a SAN.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Daeylar(f): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
A Governor visits a state owned primary school in the East to talk about "Peace In The Region". After his talk he offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. He asks him what his name is.

“Kenneth,” he says

"And what is your question, Kenneth?” he asks.

"I have three questions,” he says.
“1st — what have you done to secure the lives and properties of your people from herdsmen?

2nd — why should we vote for you again when you're not paying workers salaries?

And, 3rd — what are you people doing to secure the release of the school girl that refused to denounce her faith?”

Just then the bell rings for recess. The politician informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume He says, “Okay, where were we? Oh, that’s right, question time. Who has a question?”

A different boy — puts his hand up.
The politician points to him and asks him what his name is.

“John,” he says.

“And what is your question, John?” he asks.

“I have five questions,” he says.
“1st — why is the goverment silent on herdsmen?

2nd — why do you want a second tenure when you've not started any project?

3rd — when are you going to pay workers their salary?

4th — why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?”

And 5th — where’s Kenneth?”…

This is quite sad, I love writing like this though. The part in bold.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Sall(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Hope you won't end up like tu_face?.I love your confidenc shaa.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by muhammed50(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Just keep shut, Falz!
Who stopped you from doing something??
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by krestup: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
ok
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Idiot Falz
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
irepnaija4eva:
But where is fr mbaka,oyedepo,Adeboye, CAN?
Why the silence from this men.
Are they afraid to speak out?.

Smh....RIP to the dead.
The bolded one is the only vocal man
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by mikeweezy(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
am so pain about this killing
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by sharpwriter(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If the govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, then have it at the back of your mind that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt!

We don't have to have anything in mind. He knows about what's going on. Abi what's the work of soldiers and police that can't flush these evils out. Buhari is a fraud and very corrupt. He's a jihad supporter and he once declared it openly. My own surprise was how he was able to con us massively to believe him. He's a fraud. Someone that says there will be no foreign treatment is the first government official to travel for overseas treatment. He's a liar but some idiots are still blind to see it. I wish international bodies open Nigeria file to come lodge here for war against these bastards....it'll be better

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by ashjay001(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
kenny1313:
Falz Falz Falz!!!! Am beginning to love this your new trending pattern, it takes men with balls to shake this table you are shaking.

BALLS

Something, wey we think say, with all d pikin e just dey born up n down, Tuface go getsad

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2018
thumbs up @ falz!

the CLANISH /diabolic nomad is the most useless

thing I ever voted!
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Where that Mumuric Akintola abi kilo ruko weyrey are e je, you won't hear his foolish waasi (sermon) now. Oponu Al saitan. omo ale Omoluabi.
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by idris4eva(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
To even think the man was busy tweeting about there party convention is disheartening
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by major466(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
sharpwriter:

We don't have to have anything in mind. He knows about what's going on. Abi what's the work of soldiers and police that can't flush these evils out. Buhari is a fraud and very corrupt. He's a jihad supporter and he once declared it openly. My own surprise was how he was able to con us massively to believe him. He's a fraud. Someone that says there will be no foreign treatment is the first government official to travel for overseas treatment. He's a liar but some idiots are still blind to see it. I wish international bodies open Nigeria file to come lodge here for war against these bastards....it'll be better
Honestly this is the worst govt ever in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by TEYA: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:

Na so falz career go end like ikechukwu cheesy
When will your own carèer start?

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by onward4life(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Fifo supporting this regime will never end well

Tunubuhun, sarrki, omenkadice

Take note
Re: Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
I commend u Falz for d boldness to speak out. u are among d few Nigerian artists I like. keep it up.
It is very unfortunate that lives are no longer valued in this country especially since Buhari took office.
The surprising thing is the way ppl are indicating interest to re-elect Buhari nxt yr even in the midst of these crisis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / John Dumelo Kisses Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.