Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Your Business Should Be On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Business Should Be On Instagram (491 Views)

What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Should Be On Instagram by needmyservice: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2018
You must have heard that Instagram is the hottest trend in social media for businesses. What you do not know is that it is not just a photo sharing app. Instagram has redefined the way in which we view and share photos to create awareness, association and engagement. There is a lot to gain from having your business on the platform. Researchers have found out that visuals increase people’s willingness to pay attention to a piece of content and are more likely to remember it than those with only text.

No wonder 85% of the world’s top brands are live on Instagram, as shown in a report by Simply Measured. People connect better with photo images and videos than they do with text. Why do you think Facebook spent such a huge fortune on buying Instagram? From a small start-up in 2010 to having over 300 million active users around the world today, it has become one of the most influential social media tools today.

Here are four reasons why you need to put your business on Instagram: http://blog.needmyservice.com/why-your-business-should-be-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account For Sale / Mini Importation (MI) Is BAE / I Need Someone Who Can Write A Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.