Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fani Kayode Sisters - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fani Kayode Sisters (17001 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Williams Sisters Show-Off Dancing Skills In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by kirkmikel: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2010
I HOPE THE BEAUTY IS COMPLEMENTED WITH BRAINS. IF NOT abeg find me Ajegunle babes I will do the upgrading.
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by favouredjb(f): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
they re alrite,tobi n d other sis are the very pretty ones

i like the dark eyeliner though
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by Iceugwa(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2010
i sister fine pass all these girls oh.
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by adonisgold: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2010
They are just there.
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Jun 11, 2010
Can you post more of their pictures?
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by PokerFace(f): 4:42am On Jun 11, 2010
visit their website  smiley

http://femifanikayode..com/
http://www.femifanikayode.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femi_Fani-Kayode

'' . . . Family

Femi Fani-Kayode has been married to his wife Mrs. Regina Fani-Kayode since 1997. They have a daughter whose name is Remi. He also has four other daughters from two previous marriages, both of which ended up in divorce in 1989 and 1993 respectively. The first is Folake, whose mother, Saratu Atta (the daughter of the former governor of Nigeria's Kwara State, Alhaji Adamu Atta), was his first wife and the other three are Temi, Tobi and Tumi whose mother, Yemisi Wada (née Adeniji), was his second wife [31]. His brother, Rotimi Fani-Kayode, was a reknowned and influential artist and photographer who was the founder of the Association of Black Photographers (AUTOGRAPH) and who passed on in 1989  . . . ''

'' . . . I am married to the love of my life and my queen, Mrs. Regina Fani-Kayode, who is the most wonderful wife and mother in the world. Without her I would not be where I am today. She is beautiful, loving, kind, tolerant and very patient. She is a praying woman and she is my pride and joy. Our daughter Remi is simply wonderful. She is a brilliant girl whom I love very much.

My first child is Folake, who is just about to finish her first degree at the University of Durham in England and then she is going to do her Master's next year probably at Cambridge. I have three other daughters and their names are: Temi, Tobi and Tumi. If you want know any more about my family, you can go to my family's page www.femifanikayode.org/familiy.html . . . ''
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by akwaowoudo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
mama-gee:

What's the relevance of that? I know where to purchase dolls. I mean very good dolls.
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by akwaowoudo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
mama-gee:

What's the relevance of that? I know where to purchase dolls. I mean very good dolls.
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by akwaowoudo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by akwaowoudo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by olson(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
I don't give a sh*t about those picture, they all look like *prostitute* to me big time. tongue
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by daniellle(f): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Fani Kayode Sisters by picoba(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
what you are seen is Nigeria money. God dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz Pre-Birthday Surprise Dinner (Photos) / Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) / PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.