Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,328 members, 7,929,045 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

Would Dbanj Take This Fantastic Advice. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would Dbanj Take This Fantastic Advice. (389 Views)

Funny Throwback Pictures Of Adekunle Gold,mi,dbanj And Phyno / Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj / Wizkid And Dbanj Partying With Bernice Burgos In The Club(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Dbanj Take This Fantastic Advice. by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
The question is why is Dbanj having one child at that age. we are age mate and i have six including a teenager. Keeping one egg in one basket. Who does that? Davido and wizkid are not stupid in the long run. When the night falls, only the kids that are yours will sleep in your abode. That's is elders talk for those who understand. As a father to many and as a husband. I have learned that women are perennial careless people. you come back from work and see your kids with various marks on their faces from falling and other things. one wonder what the mother was doing when you were not at home. Apart from slaying, our untrained women should learn that they owe the family huge loyalty. If they have one to spare. What is the duty of a wife? Is it not to nurture the next generation? SLAYING AND MARRIAGE ARE NOT SO COMPATIBLE I am pained too. I am a Yoruba man and we are guided by age-old adages and proverbs. The one-eyed does not play where stones are being thrown. my advice. They should start working on another baby. and with immediate effect. starting from 14 days from the siting of menstruation. It works. I am a veteran. Swimming pool as I have learned should not be that accessible in a home. I am an ilaje man and I hope to have one but no central pool. Now, those neophytes that could not pass WAEC English Language will come and be talking nonsense now. This advice is not for little ones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Winners At Sunday Night's BET Awards 2018 / Nigeria Overtake India To Claim World’s Poorest Country (SHOCKING DETAILS) / Comedian, Arinze Baba Goes Emotional As He Celebrates Mother’s Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.