Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

Actress Ella Mensah Shows Off Her Son's Excellent School Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ella Mensah Shows Off Her Son's Excellent School Result (554 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ella Mensah Shows Off Her Son's Excellent School Result by NaijaCelebrity: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerian and Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah took to her page to show off her sons school result.

The single mother and proud mother took to her page to share school result of her son were he had A's and just only One C

See photo below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ella-mensah-shows-off-her-sons-excellent-school-result/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress Ella Mensah Shows Off Her Son's Excellent School Result by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Shows Off Her Son's Excellent School Result by itspzpics(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
O tie try

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Petrol Tanker Explodes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Several Cars Burnt, / Chioma And Davido React To Report That Her Family Is Unhappy With Her / See The Huge Amount Don Jazzy Transferred To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.