Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (60099 Views)

Moment Female Swimmer Was Saved From Molestation In Public Pool / 3 Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death, Injure Another In Kano (Photo) / Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Austinoiz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sorry for your wounds nigga. But I want to ask: if it had been his fellow guy in trouble, would he have jumped in to his rescue?
For me, I see only a Romeo that wants to die because a Juliet is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Sluvist(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
It is not new to those that live in the east and South. Nothing is new about it.
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by yusuf99(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
From the comments I read I have come to the conclusion that Nairaland is full of cults may god heel the poor guy and terminate the demons

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Greenback: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nna,that guy never survive o,those injuríes might turn out fatal. He shud be praying hard.

Maybe his chest deceived him
grin
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by kenir(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
nigerian spiderman! Some people no sabi mind their business at all! who body dey pain nw? it wasn't his molestation but he made the beatings his
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by elmodee7(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
mentality of a iPob fool. I wish mother and sister be sexual attached and people walk and fuckind mind their business. iPob foooool.
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by elmodee7(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
mentality of a iPob fool. I wish ur mother and sister be sexual attacked and people walk and fuckind mind their business. iPob foooool.
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by cpapa: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This is what happens when you poke your fu*king nose into other peoples business.
he that support evil , evil will befall him one day
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by buzorjp(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This is what happens when you poke your fu*king nose into other peoples business.
you're a madt man!!!
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by lawlhee: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Are u human at all. I can't believe this comment came out of a human being. omg!
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
I HEARD THIS MORNING THAT DEY DON DEY MARRY INSIDE THE CHURCH DAT BROS RAN TO
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by cpapa: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
yusuf99:
From the comments I read I have come to the conclusion that Nairaland is full of cults may god heel the poor guy and terminate the demons
my bro the comments are all childish comments what have they seen it will happen to their sis one by one useless cultist. people way be cultist no dey talk na small kids way they side bad things full here infact if u want to register on nairaland put ur pix
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Mexyz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
You've always been an idiot following some of your comments here, didn't know you've added insanity to your profile. Ode
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by abodundef: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pls be careful
Customized exercise books for pry, sec schools 234-08023332733
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by thambolo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
This is disheartening. A man identified as Mr. Ekanem Ukeme is lucky to be alive after he survived a gruesome attack which saw him stabbed multiple times.

It was gathered that Mr. Ukeme ran into two young men in his neighbourhood as they were physically abusing a lady, he then stepped in to stop the abuse and protect her. In the process of trying to rescue the woman, the deadly duo vented all their anger on him.

They further involved all their cult members who stabbed him all over his body with knives and bottles.

According to reports, the cultist chased him till he ran into a church where he was rescued.

He was later taken to the hospital where he was treated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/cultists-brutally-attack-man-who-tried-to-save-lady-while-being-molested-photos.html
I can beat my chest that this took place in Rivers State, Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by larrybee2017(f): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Won ti sepe fun e, ode. So saving a ladies life is poke nosing?
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by banre(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
i hope he got the girl...
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
tobida:
He is a fool.

I cannot try dis. cool

I no fit make dis kind mistake, ordinary molestation, na him dey nearly kill u. grin
You're very useless for this comment. Someday you'll get in trouble and you'll need people's help and you'll remember this comment
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by ositadima1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
micflo28:
If i can safely posit that all cultists are after the lives of innocent civilians. Can I also say all SARS officials are cultists lipsrsealed grin

Your argument is not complete and therefore logically invalid. Every argument is made of atleast two premisses and a conclusion. tongue
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by tobida: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're very useless for this comment. Someday you'll get in trouble and you'll need people's help and you'll remember this comment

OK wat if dey murdered him and continued the rape? HMMMMM OGA PERFECT!
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by bejeria101(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Dragon slayer! Try get sense,he tried to help thats what he got,if he didnt help u would still cuss him! Kai na wa to you.
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by tobida: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

I dey hate selfish people dat want to drown holding another person.

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by pascalbenz: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
And you call am ordinarry abi .. If na your daughter or jnr sis those bois dey couple for one side how you go feel, always learn to put your self in other people's shoes.. Even if you no go fight the 2guys alone why not ogarnize like 4-5 guys join body come for the attack .....if you see black call am black, wch one be ordinary black
tobida:
He is a fool.

I cannot try dis. cool

I no fit make dis kind mistake, ordinary molestation, na him dey nearly kill u. grin
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by americaninja1: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
that lady might b u next time.. so we just gonna watch as dey tear u apart and. Rip ur underneath off
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
labusinessguide:
So basically what some of you are saying is that he did wrong by trying to rescue a lady being abused by two men?
So it is now a taboo to stand up against crime and criminality in Nigeria?
So it is safer for people to mind their business while crime and criminality decimate the lives of vulnerable individuals in Nigeria?
Woow, it's actually true, we have lost our humanity.

Even animals weep for us... Sad indeed!
ACTUALLY, what sensible man should have done is call the police to intervene and it is not a Nigerian thing to mind your business when you see people fighting. Even folks from most civilized countries mind their business in situations like this, the best they can do is call the cops. Don't goan fight two men when they're beating a woman because they would assume you're dating her too if cheating on her part is the cause of the fight.
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
tobida:

OK wat if dey murdered him and continued the rape? HMMMMM OGA PERFECT!
That shouldn't make you say he did wrong by helping someone in need
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by tobida: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
pascalbenz:
And you call am ordinarry abi .. If na your daughter or jnr sis those bois dey couple for one side how you go feel, always learn to put your self in other people's shoes.. Even if you no go fight the 2guys alone why not ogarnize like 4-5 guys join body come for the attack .....if you see black call am black, wch one be ordinary black

fcuck dat! nigeria girls, black girls today are nothing like our mothers.

they are too slutty for my liking.
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
tobida:
He is a fool.

I cannot try dis. cool

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by tobida: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
desiregold:
Ok. Agreed, he is a fool according to you.

The same way you will be in need of help.., no one will help you. no one will hear your cry of help. Because nobody wants to be a fool too.

ur pussy is not worth any person life.

milage pussy!
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
sharpwriter:

Tell us yur story, Nairalanders love real life experiences.
Sorry I don't pen for free grin
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by masks(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Really? so wishing you were the one being molested......disgusting post!!!
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Austinoiz:
Sorry for your wounds nigga. But I want to ask: if it had been his fellow guy in trouble, would he have jumped in to his rescue?
For me, I see only a Romeo that wants to die because a Juliet is involved.
The way you guys see turn everything as "gender issue" surprises me.

The guy was just humane. He was trying to help his fellow human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.