Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

RUSSIA 2018: Qualified Teams,how Can My Team Still Qualify? All You Need To Know - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / RUSSIA 2018: Qualified Teams,how Can My Team Still Qualify? All You Need To Know (298 Views)

WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum / Nigeria Vs France: How Super Falcons Could Still Qualify Despite 1-0 Defeat / Russia 2018 World Cup: Meet The 32 Qualified Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RUSSIA 2018: Qualified Teams,how Can My Team Still Qualify? All You Need To Know by Darnii(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
As we know that the World Cup has entered the last Stage of Group Matches, We take a look at The chance of every team to Qualify out if their Group. Enjoy.

GROUP A
This Group is Done, Russia and Uruguay have already qualified out of this Group, The match between this two will be to decide the Team to top the Group.

GROUP B

Group B is still Open for Three teams to Grab the Two Qualification spots.
As it stand, Spain, Portugal and Iran are still very much in contention.

SPAIN: The Europeans will Play Morocco(Already Out of the World Cup) in their last Group game. They need atleast a point from that Game to Guarantee their Spot in the last 16.

PORTUGAL. They play Iran And also Need atleast A point in that Game to Secure their Qualification.

IRAN. Iran needs to Beat Portugal to Qualify and even top Group B if Spain Loses or Draw Morocco.

Iran can as well Qualify ahead of spain if they Draw portugal and Morocco Defeats Spain by more than 2 goals, (In this case Portugal and Iran Qualifies from Group B)

GROUP C

FIXTURES
DENMARK vs FRANCE

AUSTRALIA vs PERU

FRANCE have already grabbed one of the two Qualification spots in Group C, With Denmark and Australia in Contention for the last one.

DENMARK: Denmark needs atleast a point against france to Guarantee their Qualification out of Group C.

AUSTRALIA: Their Fate is no longer in their hands and they need to depend on the result of France and Denmark.

However, They need to defeat Peru by Two goals or more to stand chance of Qualifying, After Defeating PERU They will need France to also Defeat Denmark by More than Two Goals to Qualify out of Group C.

PERU: They have no chance of making it out.

GROUP D

FIXTURES

ARGENTINA vs NIGERIA

ICELAND vs CROATIA

Just like France in Group C, Croatia are through to the next round, So It reamains One slot in Group D as well.

As it stand in Group D
Nigeria, Argentina and Iceland can still Qualify.

NIGERIA: They need all Three points against Argentina for a GUARANTEED qualification, However, A point against Argentina also Gives them a chance to qualify but they will have to hope Croatia Defeats Iceland or Croatia dosent lose to iceland by more than 3 goals.

ARGENTINA: They need all Three point against Nigeria to Stand any Chance of Qualification out of Group D, If they can get all three points against Nigeria They have to Hope Croatia Defeats Iceland or Croatia dosen't lose to Iceland with a very Wide Margin(This margin depend on how many they beat Nigeria).

ICELAND: They need to Defeat Croatia to stand Any Chance of Qualifying, If they Defeat Croatia they have to Hope Either Nigeria and Argentina play a Draw or Argentina wins. However with this their Qualification will still be based on Goals (i.e How many they can score past Croatia and how few Argentina can score past Nigeria as well)

GROUP E

Read more: https://allsportsinfor..com/2018/06/russia-2018-qualified-teams-how-can-my.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA 2018: Qualified Teams,how Can My Team Still Qualify? All You Need To Know by Bholutife18(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
WAIT, lemme guess the team that'll go THROUGH.
Re: RUSSIA 2018: Qualified Teams,how Can My Team Still Qualify? All You Need To Know by sunnysunny69(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
I will play defence against Argentina. All the time we play attack against Messi he comes out on top. At the 2005 junior world cup he beat us, at the Olympics final in Beijing he beat us, 2010 world cup he beat us, 2014 world cup he beat us. Last time we beat Argentina Messi was not in the line up . We must break the hoodoos and send him to retirement. Go Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Know If I Won / Watch Brazil Vs Mexico Round Of 16 Match Live Streaming - WC 2018 / I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.