Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep (3326 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation / Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by gistblogger: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
GistMore.com

A viral video of a Little child, he woke up while his mother is still sleeping, he losed her towel & breastfed himself. But how did the child knew where the breast is, Hungry no good oh. Lol

After watching the video, I captured some photos see them below.

GIST BY GISTMORE

Watch video here :: http://www.gistmore.com/little-child-woke-loses-mom-towel-breastfed-shes-asleep-pics

Lalasticlala

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by gistblogger: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
M
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by EbukaHades10(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oshisco.

Who dey video the thing?

Well,i don't give a flying fawk

7 Likes

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by missCAPS: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ummm so how was the picture taken undecided

4 Likes

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by weyreypey: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
cool pure perversion.... Mynd44 is needed in romance section
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by ClassRep001: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
All Nigerian ladies are sex objects.

Just Bleep them and dump them.

End up with them and die before your time

3 Likes

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by Tamarapetty(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by foyeks2001(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

Aye ClassRep yii o wun mi pa paa...ko fi bi kankanwun mi rara.
Nwamapai or something was better atleast there are times he's got networks in his brain...that I do like his post(s).

1 Like

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by Naijawebmaster: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Then who took the video? It looks staged.

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required

1 Like

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by BrutusOj(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
missCAPS:
the CCTV on her nose did the coverage. All this indomie generation baby mamas.. undecided
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by naijacentric(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Anfin to trend sha
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
missCAPS:

cheesy SHE WANTS TO TREND.. ALLOW HER TREND IN PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
missCAPS:

cheesy SHE WANTS TO TREND.. ALLOW HER TREND IN PEACE.

ClassRep001:

LOL
NO WONDER YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR FATHER.
HAHAHAHA.. IRRESPONSIBLE SHÎT.

3 Likes

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by AprokoGirl: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
This will Make Your Day ... Check ...

"How Girls Act When Konji Strikes – Meme Collection"

Click here : https://aprokogirl.com/12728/girls-act-konji-strikes-meme-collection/

Click here : https://aprokogirl.com/12728/girls-act-konji-strikes-meme-collection/ ..
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by Viserion: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
hey, man na man o...

Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by GistMore: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Little Child Woke Up Loses Her Mom Towel & Breastfed Himself While She's Asleep by ITbomb(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

I guess your father would have been 110 years today if he didn't end up with your mum

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rescues English Language From A Slay Queen Who’s Out To Murder It / My Boyfriend Is Saying I Have Small Boobs Is It True? / She Was 23 In 2017, Now She’s 22”– Nigerians Accuse Bbnaija’s Nengi Of Lying Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.