Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mercy Johnson And Sisters At Her Mother's Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Sisters At Her Mother's Burial (3060 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Sisters At Her Mother's Burial by goldcoinhub: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has buried her late mother. The actress was pictured with her sisters and husband at their mother's burial ceremony, which reportedly took place over the previous week.

It was a sorrowful mood as Mercy Johnson was pictured several times with tears rolling down her cheeks.

She later took to her Instagram page to write a bye-bye note to her mum and also used the medium to pay her condolence to Nigerian singer D'banj who lost his one year old baby just yesterday:

We said our final good bye to our loving mother a few days ago. Adieu Mama. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support during this time.
My heart and prayers go out to @iambangalee and his family at this loss. God give you the strength. God be with you.

The actress who lost her mother in May announced the painful news to her followers on Instagram:

It deeply saddens me to say that my beloved mother is gone. This is a trying time for my family and we would appreciate your prayers, even as we plead for our privacy at this time. Thank you.

May the soul of the deceased Rest in Peace.

https://lailasnews.com/mercy-johnson-and-sisters-at-her-mothers-burial/

lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson And Sisters At Her Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Mercy Johnson And Sisters At Her Mother's Burial by HonAdeli(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rip ma

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor David Oyedepo Dances To Naira Marley's Song ”TESUMOLE” � / Video Of Woman Who Stripped Completely At The Gym Because Of Her Cat (video) / The Full Story About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape And How Gistlovers Got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.