Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos (27564 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wetin be Buhari's own for this matter?

chillychill:
Madridguy,sarki,yarimo,n dose supporting buhari n his crew. God will forgive you all undecided
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by pointstores(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Naija everything na money in country in which what they know only is money evil will take is root massively
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Nazaretha1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Theodore Roosevelt, haha! My best US President. He used Rockefeller, Morgan and all capitalists eyes see pepper but you know how it rolls now.
chillychill:
Madridguy,sarki,yarimo,n dose supporting buhari n his crew. God will forgive you all undecided

1 Like

Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
flames01:
Yarimo, Madriguy, buhariguy, sarrki, I won't be surprised if you try to put this guy down for daring to speak the truth since you guys have signed a contract of self deception and love for murder and murderers with your destiny.

As far as you are concerned, killing in the name of Islam is welcome.

Every Muslim raising his hand to kill Christians or supporting those who kill Christians in this country, may bitterness and agony become their partners for the rest of their lives.
Keep your curse or you carry it your self...... Nobody can never support the killing of fellow human being especially Muslim

1 Like

Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by idonhammer: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
The grammar sef go make dem see am as crase man

Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
flames01:
Yarimo, Madriguy, buhariguy, sarrki, I won't be surprised if you try to put this guy down for daring to speak the truth since you guys have signed a contract of self deception and love for murder and murderers with your destiny.

As far as you are concerned, killing in the name of Islam is welcome.

Every Muslim raising his hand to kill Christians or supporting those who kill Christians in this country, may bitterness and agony become their partners for the rest of their lives.

vengeance is mine says the lord, its time to do Gods work
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by bakila: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Iceman2017:
I must do this in Abia state. One man squad go pay.
Abi na PDP state be careful.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by jude33084(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
dubemnaija:
Where are these talk talk Edo people when you need them the most??

If it is now to fly at night and crash land, dem go sabi am wella

Grow up
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Viking007(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
If we can have just 5 people like this in every state, then slowly the much craved revolution will kick off.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
dubemnaija:

U must be very stupid. Make meaningful comments and not such rubbish from ur gutter mouth
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by OmoAdebi(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
dubemnaija:

How we go do? Na our birthright, abi you wan join?

Last last person get sense standup challenge the government
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by saintaustine(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Tell them..!

OshiomOLE must be jailed for embezzlement of Edo Money.

Hmmmmmmm.

No common sense at all..
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by flames01: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Chuknovski:

vengeance is mine says the lord, its time to do Gods work

Every tongue that rise in judgement against me, I shall condemn. The same scriptures said that. True or false?
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by chillychill(f): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Theodore Roosevelt, haha! My best US President. He used Rockefeller, Morgan and all capitalists eyes see pepper but you know how it rolls now.

Yeah yeah cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by chillychill(f): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
madridguy:
Wetin be Buhari's own for this matter?

U n I no we aren't talking here.. No worry angry
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by flames01: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aarenasbaba:

Keep your curse or you carry it your self...... Nobody can never support the killing of fellow human being especially Muslim

Those who committed the murder, are they not Muslims?

Hell Rufai that said "attack in Fulani is a loan that will be repaid, is he not a Muslim?

MURIC that is secretly rejoicing over the murder, are they not Muslims?

Stay there and be deceiving yourself
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by madridguy(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin

chillychill:

U n I no we aren't talking here.. No worry angry

1 Like

Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by MrI2015(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I saw the ipa there, protesting in pidgin , he was directing all to the state Assembly.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by dubemnaija: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Phoenix3x:

U must be very stupid. Make meaningful comments and not such rubbish from ur gutter mouth

Mugu! Kill yourself
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by JakeII(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Unlike most of us, only making noise on social media undecided.....Until we -especially youths- start acting [/b]persistently[b] in this manner, it will be business as usual, while the old thieves and selfish hypocrites in the helm of affairs of this nation will keep playing us like pack of cards.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Misplaced priority, this shit doesn't work in Nigeria
What exactly works for your group, will not come out yet, people that do is pulled down. You must be a Youth.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
xxolisexx:
this country has gone beyond d stage of no repair, so rather than complain, jst join nd eat d cake anytime d crumble falls off..
Are there crumbles anywhere? They ate and clean plate that is why the young man on his decides to disgrace them in his own little way.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

Every tongue that rise in judgement against me, I shall condemn. The same scriptures said that. True or false?

idiot are you in the covenant? you son of Belial because you heard the scripture you think it apply to you, even the devil knows bible, a real Christian is one who knows the word and work,walks by it, you better desist from the route to perdition and accept Christ, before its too late
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian leaders are Vampire. May they all be put to disgrace in their last days.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by unuane1(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
SergiusOgun2019:
APC now controls the state like a family business, Gov GO does turns a blind eyes on issues like this, there are contracts that's been awarded but till date, not a fly has perched at the site. The Hospital that was commission and inflated by the "Holy" Oshomole and Pa Buhari is now a haunted view, why are the minister for health isn't agitating for reasons why it is still shut? Your answers are as good as mine, "Na we we".

let get our PVC and do justice.

BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
Is this who I think it is or someone handling your profile. Well, if truly you're the honourable representing Esan North-East/Esan South- East federal constituency it's an honour to have you here sir. I'm from Ugboha and I believe you know my mom very well. Would like to get in touch sir.
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by flames01: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Chuknovski:

idiot are you in the covenant? you son of Belial because you heard the scripture you think it apply to you, even the devil knows bible, a real Christian is one who knows the word and work,walks by it, you better desist from the route to perdition and accept Christ, before its too late

Myndd44, Rule 2 broken
Re: 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

Myndd44, Rule 2 broken

a mediocre cringes upon hearing the truth, a guilty conscience needs no accusations, am ready even for permanent blocking I don't earn a penny on this platform

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Royal Visit,’ UK Journalists Slam Harry & Meghan / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing / 2023: Ganduje Refuses To Endorse Amaechi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.