Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget (381 Views)

Rare To Find Chinese Musical Instrument Selling Cheap / Attention! Buy Quality New Complete Level Instrument For Almost Free Price. / Guitar Strings - PIANOMAN Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you are interested in music business then this is an opportunity you don't want to miss �... this instrument were bought for the sole purpose of promoting an artist who has travelled abroad to further his career .. they are new equipment and they were rarely used because it lacks the manpower ( producer) .. i urge you record labels , artist, promoters and e.t.c to grab this opportunity..OP PLEASE HELP MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE I GO PAY MY DUES IF I SELL THEM OOO
NUMBER ...0907 241 3196

Re: Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget by surgecom(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Interested in the electric drums ..

Price please.
Re: Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget by Tlyon(m): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2018
list and price pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognized Original Phone Charger / Looking For Someone Here From These State / Teleology Holdings Makes $301 Million Payment To Take Over 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.