Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why I Named Musa As Captain Of Eagles - Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Named Musa As Captain Of Eagles - Oliseh (668 Views)

Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash / Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Named Musa As Captain Of Eagles - Oliseh by ackim: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Former Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh on Monday revealed why he named forward, Ahmed Musa as the national team captain during his time as manager.

In an interview with Brila FM, the USA ’94 World Cup star, said that he decided to name Musa Eagles’ captain when he was coaching Nigeria because the Leicester City star had nice sense of humour.

Oliseh, however, added that the 25-year-old was a very good player.

He said, “The best role that fits a player is the position the coach decides for him.

“Mikel was very good in front of the defense. Musa was great. He is a good player and has a nice sense of humour, that’s one of the reasons I made him captain of the team when I was the coach”.

Oliseh added, “I will love to see Belgium play Nigeria in the knockout stages of the World Cup. Let’s hope by Wednesday morning, we’ll be happy that we qualified for the round of 16”.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/why-i-named-musa-as-captain-of-eagles.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Why I Named Musa As Captain Of Eagles - Oliseh by Alphafeezay(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Musa!!!

Musa!!!!
Re: Why I Named Musa As Captain Of Eagles - Oliseh by daryoor(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Humour is an integral leadership trait abi

Oliseh abeg shift make i see road
Re: Why I Named Musa As Captain Of Eagles - Oliseh by CentaurXLV(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Now everyone's trying to identify with Musa.

(1) (Reply)

Free Tennis Odds Daily / South Africa Will Beat Nigeria In The Final - Coach Of Banyana Banyana Desiree / Pictures Of Jose Mourinho Leaving His Hotel Room In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.