Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,259 members, 7,932,147 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (25329 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by OurworkComNg1: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Thormiwah:
Reno as never seen anything good in this present govt in his entire life so am not surprised.

mr good thing, tell me just half good thing you have seen in this present government. not one good thing, tell me just half.
i am waiting...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Chibuzoc(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
When the say nigeria is a zoo some will say it's insult.... Now do the maths
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by teceejay1: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
This is a response by someone that lives in Jos. They have more information about happenings in the state than any other person.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2219240574767881&id=100000458818583
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Saintp(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Ebunoluwa2020:
I know there is more to this killings, its now obvious there are some evil politicians playing politics with the life of their people because I wonder what they want
to gain by killing people just to rubbish the govt of president Buhari ......I hope the govt step up their game and bring all the perpetrators and their sponsors to book...

Tell him to bring Meyetti Allah to book. They are not hiding their role in the killings.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Auxtin85(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2018
bryner:
Aide to Former President Goodluck Jonathan has taken to his Twitter TL to shade President Buhari over his comments on over 150 people that were massacred in Plateau.

Reno Omokri wrote "It is so shameful that President Buhari’s statement blames the killings of 150 Plateau Christians on “one hundred cattle that were rustled by a community in Plateau”. Even if this were true (doubtful) does it justify killing 150 people? Is that the type of talk a President talks?"

see tweet Below
http://www.vondanews.com/reno-omokri-blasts-president-buhari-over-speech-on-plateau-killings/

It will never be well with those planning to vote this Daura Cow come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Jaykolo10(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2018
How can people with conscience still support this blood sucking president... I read people comments and I was about to cry... people family dying and counting score and all you'll could say is it started during this and this regime... it's been almost more than 50 hours now and no right preventive measures as been done.... at least during Jonathan period we do hear of soldiers dying or getting killed by the Boko because they've gone to face them but now. we didn't even hear of soldiers dying or killing or cubbing of this herdsmen.... and still some people still believe the president cares or will do something.... We're finished in this Country... totally finished

... .

cry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.
You are callous, Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by maestroferdi: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I read the statement but I can't figure out where the president made a mention of that.

This does not mean I support his stay beyond 2019, but we should be factual in our criticism
Oga, it is called deductive inference.

Learn how to read between the lines..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by excel101(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I read the statement but I can't figure out where the president made a mention of that.

This does not mean I support his stay beyond 2019, but we should be factual in our criticism
My bro, i heard it in 7am Radio Nigeria News, this morning that it was as a result of the killing of cows that resulted to 100 persons being killed in plateau state. This PMB never regards human life, always equating human lives with that of cows.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by greatbuc(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
This man too no understand. Cow eat farm produce- farmer kill cow- herdsman kill farmer- community kill herdman- herdsmen kill cummunity- community & herdsmen die. That's all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by DeOTR: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Aliance:
If you listen to a phone conversation from the Mayathi Alla chairman,,he said it was the Plateu youth that first lodge the attack on them ...though i'm not happy with the situation of the killings,,,,
Really? Berom Youths lodged an attack on Fulani and we didn't hear about?
Why hasn't anyone been arrested since we now know those behind are not the opposition party?
Some of us that accuse the government of complicity in these killings have been vindicated.
Gen. TY Danjuma asked everyone to be ready to defend himself but they said he's bitter because of his oil well.
I'm happy APC and Fulani lies don't even stand the test of weeks before being busted.
If the killings continue, people will have no choice but to retaliate, by then, it will be impossible for the Fulani army to come to the rescue because it will Nigerians against Fulani. Let's see how far they will fare by then.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Diso60090(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Youth nowadays are lazy Nigeria never reach to protest
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by penearth(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
God should please help our president from d hands of POWER tussles
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by MENELIK11: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018
androidroot:
You are callous, Yoruba Muslim

Osu Jew, Yoruba is your nightmare
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by iamjavadem(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018
PMB never made such a statement. FFK and Reno are liars!!!
richeso:
@ALL WHO INSULT RENO FOR HIS COMMENT IS VERY VERY STUPID.
ona no get sense at all.. he has every right to talk. abi make him no talk when your stupid cow called president talk rubbish when more than 200 lives lost to this terorists called herdmen.

mumu people. paid idiots.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
major466:
The killings in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. They are commiting genocide through Miyetti Allah terrorist organization.
The world should know that cows have absolutely nothing to do with the genocide against Christians in middle belt!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by penearth(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
May God guards us all
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by joenor(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Na wah... is this what a pred will say?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Reno I said it 2015 that Nigerians will cry like baby if Buhari win and they came like flies to attacked me called me names but today are they not weeping I watched the few second clip of how people were crying like a baby when those bastards fulani attacked their villages.

I said I knew buhari way back in barracks pls I knew buhari very well and I will hate him till he exist no more in fact I will hate him to his grave and after his grave I will still hate him. His wicked nature makes me to hate him with passion.

Nigerians una see una lives your sai president equalled cow to human being and says it openly as if it was cow that voted for him.

Ekiti people una dey see A word is enough for the wise.........make una come back here in few months or year if you allow apc to take over your state fulani colony a k a cattle ranch will come attempt to resit it benue situation will erupt and fayemi will become Orton.of SW I repeat quote me in few months or year to come.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by israelmao(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
It is only Nigeria that one cow is equal to human live.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu Jew, Igbo are my only nightmare
I'm a Jew yeah!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2018
the CLANISH /redundant ancestor keeps driving the shithole to the south by the seconds!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Maket: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
He has come again. I expected him to blast the apc convention.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
People need to see this thread also,

https://www.nairaland.com/4583069/32-fulani-civilians-killed-mali#68828488

apparently Nigerians aren't alone in this, the Malians are fighting back against the fulanis and are also accusing the fulanis of the affiliating with the Jihadis and Janja-weed to cause mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by GEEBITE: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Oju ti mi fun e,you are the type that makes Ibos deride us with the coward tag.If you dont have anything reasonable to say,better keep quiet rather than this incoherent jargon you typed here..
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by omoharry(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Ijogbande:
If anyone is going to speak against the government and the president It won't be Reno. Reno is so delusional and disoriented . He is a complete hypocrite. When he was Jonathan's aide and was eating from their pot, he never said anything against the government of his master and never said anything about continous Boko Haram killings.
Though is it sad that innocent lives are been wasted in the country and the government need to react fast to address the situation.
the same way all APC loyalist and elders cannot speak against this present goverment..na so the thing be..so you pot should stop calling kettle..you are not any better if not worse;..and please stop referring to the past for we are tired so sick and tired of your blame game..we dont live the past any more but in the present..after all that was why Jonathan was voted out..you APC supporters are blinds followers..you don't even know your left from right..and your party is a bloody sucking party who treasure cows more than human lives and you guys have the gut to justify your barbaric president you voted in..shame on you. Don't worry, the day one of your family members will be among the casualty to this Fulani headsmen menace and buried in a mass grave then you will feel the pinch of what these victims have been going through..I if you are an Hausa/fulani.Then shame on you...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by 360great(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Get sense na
dadavivo:
We the yolobad Muslim are proud of buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by eph12(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Aliance:
If you listen to a phone conversation from the Mayathi Alla chairman,,he said it was the Plateu youth that first lodge the attack on them ...though i'm not happy with the situation of the killings,,,,
Which of our laws permits revenge to the extent of taking human lives?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by davillian(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
grin when you have a cow as a President shocked
You can't kill a cow and expect a cow to be happy.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by davillian(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2018
osazeeblue01:
IT IS A PITY THAT NIGERIA PRESIDENT VALUES COW MORE THAN HUMANS.

MAYBE IT WAS COW THAT VOTED HIM TO POWER.
Blood is thicker than water.
The presidency puts cow first before anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials / The Victor Banjo Story / Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.