Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,239 members, 7,947,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off (2768 Views)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
lonelydora:

Hope there is peace now? I will be going to Ogoja tomorrow. How safe is the road now?

I will advise you to kindly follow another route to where you are going bro to avoid had I know. You can follow Afikpo side and go to Calabar.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by lonelydora: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

I will advise you to kindly follow another route to where you are going bro to avoid had I know. You can follow Afikpo side and go to Calabar.

From Afikpo to Calabar? Is it not far? But, are they still fighting currently?
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by lonelydora: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Please give direction on the Afikpo - Calabar route?
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
lonelydora:

From Afikpo to Calabar? Is it not far? But, are they still fighting currently?
yes, they are still fighting. Ukele people are allegedly killing people which they think are from Izzi. If you are not from Ebonyi, you can give it a trial but you need to be extra careful dear.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by lonelydora: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
yes, they are still fighting. Ukele people are allegedly killing people which they think are from Izzi. If you are not from Ebonyi, you can give it a trial but you need to be extra careful dear.

I'm from Abia state and my VIP is from Rivers. Are we safe? Please i need the direction from Afikpo to Calabr route. Just help with a brief description. Afterall, it's to buy more fuel
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by FaceThem: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Too Bad
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Afikpo- Abomege- ugep instead of following the road to your right which leads to calabar, you go left its 4 hours from ugep to ogoja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FATHER AND HIS THREE FRIENDS TURNED DAUGHTER INTO SEX MACHINE IN OWERRI, IMO / Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am / Doings : See The Amount Benin Boys Spent At Club In One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.