Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Unique Way On How To Grow Your Blog Using Instagram - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unique Way On How To Grow Your Blog Using Instagram (308 Views)

Downloading And Using Instagram Images / How To Create A Blog Using Wordpress Cms / How To Gain Traffics To Your Blog Using Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unique Way On How To Grow Your Blog Using Instagram by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
First, the basics:
Use an engaging photo of yourself as your bio picture. If you want to use your brand logo that is a good idea too. Though, through my research, I have found a personalized picture is more likely to grab an audience. People don’t want to feel as if they are following a business, especially if you do not follow them back.
Include your blog address in your bio. This is very important!
Also in your bio, include succinctly what you want to convey.
What is your blog about? Write down the important aspects of it (travel blogger, fashionista, foodie). Own a storefront? Sell online? There is only 160 characters allowed – make them count!
How to get followers:
Doing the above correctly will bring in some.
Following others in your niche is a good start. Just know, if you follow someone with 200K followers that follow only 700 people, you’ll likely not get you a follow back. Aim for users with comparable following to follower ratios.
Make sure you include your Instagram URL on your Facebook page.
• Place an Instagram link on your on your blog and if you can, add an Instagram feed in a widget.
• Post frequently, but not 50 pictures a day. You do not want to overload your followers feed or get banned.
• Use hashtags on every single picture! I cannot stress this enough. This will bring the right folks to your feed. When I began with Instagram years ago I never bothered with hashtags. My pictures got some likes, but not many. I always add then now. Recently, I went and added them to some of my older pictures and suddenly a picture with 21 likes had within days 300 or more likes!
Is there a story behind the picture? You can include the story, or bits of the story and include a link to your blog with the rest of your story.

Click Here To Read Complete Post: http://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2018/06/unique-way-on-how-to-grow-your-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Unverified Naija Adsense At Affordable Price / Cheap Dedicated Server In Dallas-unmetered And Fully Ddos Protected[hostolx] / Website And Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.