Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,854 members, 7,966,188 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? (10166 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by sofine5(f): 2:43am On Apr 27, 2007
HHEEEEELLLOOOO? star01? i modified the post! read! God.
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by jaybaby(f): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hehehe
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by star01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2007
sofine5:

HHEEEEELLLOOOO? star01? i modified the post! read! God.
next time make up ur mind b4 posting crap pls, THANK YOU
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by kellorah: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2007
if b was brought up to dance belly dance, then b
so when it comes to dat i choose shakira.
but when it comes to hip hop, na b ohh cheesy
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by star01(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

if b was brought up to dance belly dance, then b
so when it comes to that i choose shakira.
but when it comes to hip hop, na b ohh cheesy
u dont know a pinch about *waist deep*, hmmmmmmmm, SHAKIRA ROCKS
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by kellorah: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
when it come to waist winding, yes, i'll give it to shakira   undecided
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by star01(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2007
@kello
thanks to you, baby,
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by sofine5(f): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2007
@star 01,

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

shakira is the better waist winder, but b got the dancing award grin
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by star01(m): 1:54am On Apr 28, 2007
sofine5:

@star 01,

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

shakira is the better waist winder, but b got the dancing award grin
she was nominated(shakira) for best dancer, she's iight

where u stay in ATL?
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by sofine5(f): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2007
we're contstatly moving, star01, i've lived abouteverywere in atlanta undecided
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by star01(m): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2007
i stay in atl too, actually FULTON COUNTY, where probably u stay @?
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by sofine5(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2007
yeah, i've lived in fulton county, but then i moved, and currently i'm living in Gwinnett County. grin
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by mustange(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2007
oh beyonce way better at da winin. ow can ya say she forcein it. if shakira was doing da same position as queen b, den i think they would probably be doin day same. shakira made me laugh because she was tryin to do it but she wernt as good a bbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by mustange(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2007
shakira is shitt. in da video at da baginin she does da same move wit her shoulders dat she does in hips dont lie. dats da only blody moves she can do. she is crap. all beyonce moves are completly different every time. i love queen bbbbbbb!!!!!
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by jaybaby(f): 7:14pm On May 06, 2007
mustange:

shakira is shitt. in da video at da baginin she does da same move wit her shoulders that she does in hips don't lie. that is da only blody moves she can do. she is crap. all beyonce moves are completly different every time. i love queen bbbbbbb!!!!!

Bla,Bla,bla
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by hype: 8:55pm On May 06, 2007
@ londoner. I was also expecting shakira to outshine beyounce but she didn't. I think maybe its because they were chorographing cos if they were left alone to dance individually i think shakira would av been better. Anyway i still think SHAKIRA is a better winer but cant say if she's a better dancer.
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by anusule(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2007
have you guyz not watched beautiful liar? cant you see beyonce does it better?, abi una blind. i go vex o. which kin shakira? beyonce, wind dat waist for moa jo.
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by mustange(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2007
finally, someone has seen da light. beyonce is so much better at da waist winnin. she looked so sexy in da beutiful liar video.i was crackin up wen shakira was tryin to do it at da end of the da video. beyonce was waaaaaay better at it. BEYONCE RULESSSSSS. she was amazin on tour at wembley. i was crazy in love wit her lol.
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by Enomis(f): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
Haba how can you compare da koko wit a mere babylette?an expert with an amature?a grownup with a suckling?someone that is it and a wannabe?men,4get d hot body and the sex appeal and the bla bla bla.Shakira thrash Bee hundred times and ova anytime anywia.she try sha.she try.(Bee)
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
Beyonce kiss grin smiley

Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2007
anusule:

have you guys not watched beautiful liar? can't you see beyonce does it better?, abi una blind. i go vex o. which kin shakira? beyonce, wind that waist for moa jo.
mustange:

finally, someone has seen da light. beyonce is so much better at da waist winnin. she looked so sexy in da beutiful liar video.i was crackin up when shakira was tryin to do it at da end of the da video. beyonce was waaaaaay better at it.
grin grin grin

Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2007
@topic
beyonce's got the hips more than shakira does, but shakira does it better, beyonce just imitates everyone around her and improves it, which makes it look like she does it better.
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by mustange(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2008
and how do u know this?THATS RITE U DONT!!SO KEEP IT SHUUUUT!!beyonce dont copy everyone how can u say that?CAUSE U A HATER!!shakira some lady who thinks she black and all sexy like beyonce but she aint!!!beyonce forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by idycroft(f): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2008
Shakira anyday anytime
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by Omolola1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
mustange:

finally, someone has seen da light. beyonce is so much better at da waist winnin. she looked so sexy in da beutiful liar video.i was crackin up when shakira was tryin to do it at da end of the da video. beyonce was waaaaaay better at it. BEYONCE RULESSSSSS. she was amazin on tour at wembley. i was crazy in love wit her lol.

I would like to correct a statement here, shakira never forced herself to wind her waist, rather if you watched it very well beyonce wasnt natural in winding her waist, shakira was so natural and she was doing it so easily. In singing beyonce rules but no one can compete with shakira in dancing. NO ONE. She's also very attractive. SHAKIRA ALL THE WAY.

Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by raxikool(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
hey, i think shakira, beyonce only know how 2 use the side waist
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by daffur: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
grin grin grin If u see ma dog, it winds and shakes the hell out of the waist more than shakira and beyonce combined 2geda grin grin grin
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by jekkad: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
@topic

shakira no doubt
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by Solocent: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2008
Shakira
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2008
shakekira shakerika grin
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by sugarbaby1: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
if we are talking about the figure i ll go for beyonce dancing,shakira.
Re: 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? by francessby(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
shakira of cos abi you wan try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best And Worst Celebrity In Nigeria For 2012 / Cossy Orjiakor Has Done Worse, Disgracing Womanhood In New Photos! / Is Rema Dead? Wikipedia Annonce The Death Of Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.