Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Mystery Of Life {MUST READ} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Life {MUST READ} (356 Views)

The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Life {MUST READ} by MrLankeeee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
In about 100 years there's a great chance no one will remember you. Think about how much you know about great-grandparents or older relatives. Your time on this Earth is so short it's insignificant.
Moral of the story: don't worry about making your mark on the world. Just be a good person and take it one step at a time.

Life is a place to grow and learn for each individual Soul.
Re: The Mystery Of Life {MUST READ} by MrLankeeee(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
There's a saying I heard once: "In 99 years time, everyone who's alive on Earth today will be dead. What will any of your disputes or arguments be worth then, when nobody remembers your name?"

(1) (Reply)

Eyewitnesses Narrate Lagos Tanker Explosion / Lagos State Government To Place Pastors And Imam's On Salaries / "I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.