Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,201 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pls Is This A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is This A Problem? (619 Views)

I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is This A Problem? by BolajiBillion(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2018
When I was a teen (13, 14), I often idolised older women(I mean classy women). They were mostly my school teachers, in their 20s and 30s. And much older actresses/singers from before my time. The teachers were average-looking, if I’m being objective, but to my mind they were so hot because of their intellect and compassion. Nothing happened in real life, but I pined for them and thought of them often.

Later on in university, I was also obsessed with my professors in their 40s. I fell pretty hard (intellectually) for one particular professor who was so classy and simply brilliant and shared so much in common with me (humour, music, faith etc). She was the only one of my crushes who was single, so I got the opportunity to spend more time with her as a friend/student. We also wrote each other often on e-mail, even after I graduated. I’m happy with the way things are, I don’t need to be in a relationship with her or anything…I just love her company and thrive on her intellect. I do send her flowers every year for her birthday though, and Christmas cards and postcards from overseas. Is this a crush? Yeah, I guess.

I casually dated a few people around my age, but always found myself getting really angry or impatient with them and their stupidity. It never ended well, and I always thought poorly of them. I also ‘fell’ into a serious relationship with someone 5years younger because she was very mature for her age, but eventually she turned out to be the biggest flake I’ve ever met in my life, and my biggest mistake ever. I was never attracted to her because of her age in any pedo way, though we often joked about it. After it ended, I’m convinced that I do have a ‘type’ i.e. all these women who are older than me by at least 10–15 years. The younger girl in fact recognised my obsession with older women and was often violently jealous of the older women I would gush about. She knew that no matter how old she got, she’d never be an older woman to me and it killed her knowing she’d never be the woman of my dreams. Anyway, after her, I genuinely find younger women distasteful and don’t see myself falling for one.

Now, if you give me a choice between a hot 18 or 22yr old girl and a 35 or 40yr old woman who is intellectual, highly educated and assertive, I’d choose the older woman.

It seems like the older I get, the older my women have to be. I am 28 now and I’m only attracted to late 30s and 40s now…
Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by kingxsamz(m): 2:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry bro, just wait till you're 35 then you can marry a woman at the age of 55...
The older the better.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by Forzap: 2:43am On Jun 26, 2018
strange people everywhere sad sad
Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by tetula123(m): 3:06am On Jun 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by BolajiBillion(m): 3:07am On Jun 26, 2018
kingxsamz:
Don't worry bro, just wait till you're 35 then you can marry a woman at the age of 55...
The older the better.
No bro, I'm gonna be marrying at 32 or 33 and pls send back that awkward picture in your head from wherever it came from and replace it with this one below pls... wink
So I'm inviting you to my wedding in advance on SAT 2nd of April 2022 wink

TBH I met a woman I thought she was in her late 30's at Porthacourt International Airport and she turned out to be 48 and I couldn't believe it but we couldn't get along.

Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by tetula123(m): 3:07am On Jun 26, 2018
the older the berry the sweeter the juice..but your own dey scary, mines at most 4years older

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Don't let anyone cast you as strange here, it happens bro, you are just attracted to really really smart people and can't handle ignorant people . Your affinity towards intellectually sound people extends to relationships, therefore, you are drawn to older ladies cause they have it. Slay queens would hardly understand where you are coming from.

I see ladies who fall for older men, some say its gold digging . But I know some girls can't deal with childisness of guys their age period.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by BolajiBillion(m): 3:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Don't let anyone cast you as strange here, it happens bro, you are just attracted to really really smart people and can't handle ignorant people . Your affinity towards intellectually sound people extends to relationships, therefore, you are drawn to older ladies cause they have it. Slay queens would hardly understand where you are coming from.

I see ladies who fall for older men, some say its gold digging . But I know some girls can't deal with childisness of guys their age period.
That is right there my prudent friend... Most girls have absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship order than just sex, and that's no no for me... Money aside cos I can give you that if you don't have and not lazy to start up something for yourself. But your side of the table can't just be empty, I need to see a thing or two on that table apart from just sex.
Re: Pls Is This A Problem? by Neurotika: 6:15am On Jun 26, 2018
They're scarce and elusive to date, hence your attraction to them. Live in a neighborhood with older women all willing to be in a relationship with you, then your balls will calm down and you'll realize it's the scarcity giving them value.

Subtly attaching age to maturity/intelligence has given me insight on your level of smartness too.. #justsaying

(1) (Reply)

I Dated Almost 200 Men In Less Than 2 Years (photo) › / Ronke Oshodi-oke Looks Stunning For Her 44th Birthday Shoot / Don't Continue Your Relationship if These Things Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.