Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish (823 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by dabeto: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said that the present administration is not opposed to restructuring as being canvassed in many quarters.

He said the administration was in support of any form of restructuring that would benefit Nigerians.

Osinbajo stated this while addressing traditional rulers from Ekiti State at the palace of the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe, on Wednesday.

His Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande, made the transcript of the Vice-President’s speech available to journalists on Thursday.

Osinbajo said Nigeria needed peace more than any other thing at this time.

He berated those who he said derived satisfaction in ethnic and religious politics in order to divide the country.
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari on Monday observed that those clamouring for the restructuring of the country do so for selfish motives but expressed the hope that the diverse agenda can be accommodated by the constitution.

He made the observation while receiving some traditional rulers under Urhobo Progressive Union (UPU) and members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) from Urhobo land at the presidential villa, Abuja on Monday.

He was responding to the call by the group to consider the call for restructuring.
https://punchng.com/we-are-in-support-of-restructuring-osinbajo-says/amp/
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/152161/
Call for restructuring based on selfish interest ―Buhari
Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by lilfreezy: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
PVC this PVC that

In this same Nigeria that they rig elections?

I'm not saying I won't get my PVC.

But the V stands for Visa.
Passport
Visa
Canada

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by DchosenMC: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018
if Mr VP said we need peace more than anything i think PYO is right cus without peace restructuring is meaningless and all we need now is peace everywhere and i pray may God grant us peace all around. amen
Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by nzeobi(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
People that do not share the same ideology will always have clash of ideology.
Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by Ebimor96: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by Ebimor96: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2018
nzeobi:
People that do not share the same ideology will always have clash of ideology.
Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by orisa37: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari is just too dull to Democracy and to understanding righteous Demands of The People.
Re: Buhari Tackles Osinbajo On Restructuring Says Call is Selfish by izombie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
DchosenMC:
if Mr VP said we need peace more than anything i think PYO is right cus without peace restructuring is meaningless and all we need now is peace everywhere and i pray may God grant us peace all around. amen
have you asked yourself why there is no peace? Its because of the way nigeria is structured at the moment. The north likes nigeria the way it is. If you are from the north, do you like nigeria the way it is? Any southerner that is not xlamouring for restructing or seccession must have their heads examined.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Rejected By PDP / Herdsmen Killings: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Plea For Patience / 12 APC Aspirants Reject Direct Primary In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.