Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,187 members, 7,932,036 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) (23984 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / 11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2018
troublemakea:

lol heaven is not for thieves bro
u will go to hell fire b4 dat poor kid, for u to support dat evil woman shows u can do such evil. calling u an animal is an insult to animals.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Waters roll down my eyes when d boy said, they should free his mother. So touching little boy. The mother want a better life for d boy but in a wrongful way. RIP lil one.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Brownshugar69: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2018
troublemakea:

What if the theives who died by the Side of Jesus Christ?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2018
I suspect she had a rough time with the boy's father, why is the father not in mentioned? anyways, I am happy the boy forgave her before he died and that was why he asked her to be released, even though police go do pass themselves, may God recive his soul
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
blazer2018:
cry

The boy must have given d mother a hell of a time...hence that constant beating with firewood, and d eventual roasting...children can be unrepentantly frustrating and stubborn a times...some are even immune to counseling, prayers and punishment...dat u want to vent all ur anger on them and beat d hell out of them....but we should know anger leaves destruction at its wake... makes us do things that can't be undone and say things we can't take back...actions taken while angry most times ends up in devastation....that's why, when my anger hits its peak, i walk away and come back later to confront d issue in a calmer way.

The woman must be full of regrets now....she probably didn't want d son to grow up to be an armed robber and wanted to nip his acts in d bud but went about it d wrong way...d most devastating...so sad d boy is gone now and d mother is going to d prison for a long time.

See as disobedience, theft, and principally anger take destroy dis family cry cry cry

Normally, boys are always stubborn u just have to accept em like that. I can't even deal with my 9 years old brother, u pet em instead of beating em.beating a child makes em stronger so it is always good to advice rather than beating.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2018
troublemakea:

I have a feeling he will make heaven because he did the needful before he died, he forgave his mother and admitted his fault. who am I to judge anyway. let God do the judgment
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Uglymugg: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Oh!!!! This boy must have endure unimaginable physical and mental pain. How did he even have the strength to forgive his mother?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by lordswill03: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2018
My happiness was that the guy had the chance to plead guilty. And to the best of my knowledge, that lies his redemption and forgiveness before Creation. And as for the mother, I have nothing to tell you. So many idiots that does not have the quality of raising a child. Why giving birth when you know that you are evil. Dark souls everywhere!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by morakakin(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Highest level of wickedness. I can't see her clearly in the pic,but it's clear she's wicked.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2018
I wouldn't mind roasting the evil mother myself.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
dominique:
It will never be well with that mother. Hope she dies in jail
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by GrammarCheck: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2018
To think he forgave his mother before he died.

I doubt if she gave birth to him. I think he is her step son
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by blazer2018: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Normally, boys are always stubborn u just have to accept em like that. I can't even deal with my 9 years old brother, u pet em instead of beating em.beating a child makes em stronger so it is always good to advice rather than beating.

What works 4 ur little bro who i assume to be an ajebutter, might not work 4 dat boy whose mother is selling akara down d next street.

Though i totally agree with u that boys are generally stubborn...but a times they push u to d wall...I know of a 7 year old boy...who only takes ur counsel under advisement...goes back to whatever u reprimand or punish him for...even when beaten still goes back to doing d same thing after he must have finished crying...even if u threaten to take away things he enjoys most...tell me, isn't that as frustrating as hell
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
CHARLOE:

u will go to hell fire b4 dat poor kid, for u to support dat evil woman shows u can do such evil. calling u an animal is an insult to animals.

dullness is not only ur problem figured reading without wisdom is also affecting you....i'm neither supporting the mom or the kid. i'm simply telling the nigga I quoted heaven are not fr thieves

very hard for you to comprehend
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by ChrisEsq: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2018
14years old should have been able to knock her tooth out
Amagite2:
Previous Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4582543/lady-sets-only-son-ablaze

14 year old Prince Odum of Amuzukwu Ibeku in Abia state, who was set ablaze by his own mother because he stole a neighbor's MP3, has died. 

He died in the early hours of today June 26th at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia where he was being treated for the serious burns he sustained.

According to neighbours, the woman, Chinyere Odum is known to flog Prince, who is her only son, with fire wood. 

It was gathered that she took the extreme action because the boy stole a neighbor’s MP3 player.

She was said to have tied Prince up before setting him on fire. 

Chinyere, who has a history of beating the victim with firewood, was subsequently apprehended and handed over to the police.

However, in a twist of events, Prince pleaded that his mom should be freed, as he was at fault for stealing.

He has now passed on and she is still in detention. 

14-year old boy set ablaze by his mother in Abia state has died

From; Amagitesblog.com
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Harodebby(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2018
nawa ooo wot a mother
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by favor2016: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2018
The mother had just yielded to the tune of those that are doing her,there are some situations that are not natural,instead of getting on her kneel and ask God to deliver him from the spirit of stealing,she kept beating him...To be spiritually inclined and sensitive matters atimes.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by apollo13(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
She is not fit to be called a mother, may she never know peace all through her life.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Julia345(f): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
amamahdaniel:
This story is not true. Why do bloggers try very hard to change story just to generate traffic. I hate bloggers that lie. I hate it. Why will a mother burn or set up his son ablaze just because of MP3. Why?
I'm telling u, to even know he's d only child... Even those with 10 children dnt want anything happen to one
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by batstan(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
Too much aggression in the land. Buhari why? cry cry
Stop blaming the land.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by popson23: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is not true abi? Tell us now the true story.
amamahdaniel:
This story is not true. Why do bloggers try very hard to change story just to generate traffic. I hate bloggers that lie. I hate it. Why will a mother burn or set up his son ablaze just because of MP3. Why?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by imitateMe(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Crownbefitsme:
Some women are wicked
All women are wicked. when a man disciplines a child, the child only suffers minor injuries at worst; when it comes from a woman, it usually to results to death.

Women are somehow stupid

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by classic007(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
This one is demonic manipulations.... injustice of highest other
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
nicholartsdesign:
I hope d mother is happy now

Nice design.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
I hope she is happy now!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
troublemakea:

dullness is not only ur problem figured reading without wisdom is also affecting you....i'm neither supporting the mom or the kid. i'm simply telling the nigga I quoted heaven are not fr thieves

very hard for you to comprehend
Only God determines who goes to heaven n not silly ignoramus like u, quote me again to confirm you're a compound fool.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
I only see poverty!

That thing is a Curse!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Innocent112(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
amamahdaniel:

My dear i live in abia state ugba village presisly the village next to amuzukwu where it happened so it's very true what the blogger said is exactly how it happened.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
CHARLOE:

Only God determines who goes to heaven n not silly ignoramus like u, quote me again to confirm you're a compound fool.

the compound fool here's you bud....he stole she set him ablaze then gave up the ghost and all ur daft brain could tell you is cause he forgave his mom made him automatically qualified for heaven?

work on urself man you being a slowpoke is unbecoming

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Reelmii:
I have a feeling he will make heaven because he did the needful before he died, he forgave his mother and admitted his fault. who am I to judge anyway. let God do the judgment

no not at all the needful was not him forgiving his mum...the needful is him giving his life to Jesus before death
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
nkwuocha1:

What happened to the thief on the right hand side of the crucified Jesus?

he asked Jesus to forgive him

this guy forgave his mum instead grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Police Inspector Nabbed In Ogun (photo) / Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano / "Student In Viral Fight Video Is Not Dead, She Fainted" - S.A Authorities (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.