Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,401 members, 7,923,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:39 AM

When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom (1084 Views)

What Is Going To Be The Fate Of Osun State Governor - Gov Ademola Adeleke / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by kfasian: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2018
In this world, it is not good to mock another person in times of challenges. When the Dreaded Fulani Herdsmen attacked a community in Benue State, and killed hundreds of innocent human being; instead of a sympathy visit or Show of solidarity from a brother governor; Gov. Lalong of Plateau State came out to mock and despise his brother governor who was at that time weeping even openly on National Television. Now it's his turn and he is smiling around everywhere. Can you imagine?

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/cautioned-ortom-anti-grazing-law-lalong/amp/

Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by princeade86(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2018
I wud have call it karma, but I respect human lives so much. RIP
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by mikeweezy(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2018
taking a slave to a white house won't change him from been a slave Lalong is a coward who is scared to face the reality on ground for fear of hurting Buhari kin's men
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by SalamRushdie: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2018
I remember
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2018
A storm is coming...
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by buhariguy(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2018
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra can go any length to show their stupid.ity.

This is not about anti-grazing law or farmers-herdsmen crisis.

It is simply, a retaliatory and counter-retaliation.

1 Like

Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by kfasian: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra can go any length to show their stupid.ity.

I hope this man can read and understand simple English
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by Paperwhite(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2018
“Let me also say that plateau was one of those that embraced ranching. I had a lot of opposition initially when I said Plateau was keying into ranching.
Some states said they don’t have land but I said whether I have land or not we have to provide land for ranching because that I see as solution to the conflicts.

In Plateau we have gone far, we have donated land voluntarily, many people donated land for ranching.

Abeg how true is this statement by Lalong.Meanwhile Lalong is so engrossed by Buhari ass-licking to fully comprehend that himself & killer fulani brothers are out for a jihad on the Plateau & other MB states.
The state have no anti-grazing law yet fulanis struck.Karma is real.
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by mytime24(f): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ur turn U turn
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by major466(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Don't mind the idiot. Lalong, Just like Buhari is the must useless gov in Plateau history. He us basically a fulani slave.

By the way, Nigerians and the international community don't need a soothsayer to know the sponsors of Plateau, Taraba and Benue ethnic cleansing from the example below;
1.Five Christians kill one fulani; They were all sentenced to death by Buhari's satanic govt.
2.Miyetti Allah killed over 3000 since January this year; They are protected by Buhari's satanic govt.

So tell me who are the sponsors of the genocide against Christians in Nigeria? This govt is behind the bloodshed in middle belt!
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by princestars(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by julaion: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:

can anything good come out from you
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:

Is your thirty thousand stipends worth the life of a Nigerian....
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by freeze001(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:

U mean Benue massacre was predicated on anti-grazing law while that of Plateau is a retaliatory issue?
Re: When Plateau State Governor Gov. Lalong Mocked Gov. Ortom by flames01: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:

Anti grazing, counter-retaliation. Is it not the sane Fulani herdsmen that are responsible?

I congratulate you for successfully murdering more people in cold blood. Do you ever think the blood you've shed won't visit your head?

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari, APC: Speak Out On Alleged N21bn Daura Loot / Ex Pdp Chair Picked As Senator Owan Enoh's Running Mate / APC Chieftaincy Secretly Voted For PDP In An Online Voting Poll (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.