Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,298 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him (38580 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by rentAcock(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
My nigga
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by google1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
my nigga grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by delivryboy: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:
The real foolish guys will call this one foolish.

But mind you I am not an advocate of cheating but I believe love surpasses all wrong.

anyway just check my SIGNATURE
Surpasses which wrong, until a woman goes out and receive diseased semenn and then comes back and give you much more than you have bargained for. Never accept a cheating woman back.

4 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by oluwaahmed: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Anybody that watched the video should tell me what happened. The country is hard.

I have a feeling this "Boyfren" has disgraced all the sons of Adam.

No, ooo he's a true son of adam

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by flames01: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:

But mind you I am not an advocate of cheating but I believe love surpasses all wrong.

Is your mentor teaching you wrongly or you are the one interpreting your mentor's teachings wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by chigoizie7(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sharpest guy ever.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by spinnerush(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Surprise of life cheesy

U can now slay on instagram in style cheesy

We sell instagram likes @ affordable price

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Galaxyzeus0(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
ok
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol... That guy is heartless. The way they call ladies bîtch over there is quite disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Burgerlomo: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
6pax:
Immature guy embarassed
Ordinary cheating you can not endure but you cheat everyday.

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by delishpot: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
lacemose:
His Girlfriend Cheated On Him So He Gave Her A Surprise Gift
On Her Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQeV9VT93o

Justice Served a bit warm. She is lucky it wasn't served frozen

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
6pax:
Immature guy embarassed
Ordinary cheating you can not endure but you cheat everyday.

May ur girlfriend continue to cheat on you..amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by johnkey: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
my kinda man

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Lalas247(f): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
I can bet my left yansh this guy has a beard cheesy

will u kick that wastegyal out of your house... lol oniranu seff dey blindfold ..ole jati jati
I like this method sha

nice one grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
All these girls wey dey pack load go live for guy house sef. Double tueh on you lots!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lalas247:
I can bet my left yansh this guy has a beard cheesy

will u kick that wastegyal out of your house... lol oniranu seff dey blindfold ..ole jati jati
I like this method sha

nice one grin

She thought she was smart! cry

Nah... the one she was cheating with had the beard, this guy had the money grin grin

Babe, I feel shame for her, imagine her image has gone viral it reach naija from America to the Uk cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by madenigga(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Man of the wee
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
he is just a friend scam ehn
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
oluwaahmed:

No, ooo he's a true son of adam

Ending the relationship and sending her packing is enough, abeg. He went too far by recording a video to shame her publicly. For goodness' sake, she has not been given to him as a wife. She is just a girlfriend he could have dumped to marry another lady while being faithful to him.

Mind you, I'm not in support of what she did. I'm referring to the recording and it's publicity.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Lalas247(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
LivingFree:

She thought she was smart! cry

Nah... the[b] one she was cheating with had the beard, this guy had the money grin grin[/b]

Babe, I feel shame for her, imagine her image has gone viral it reach naija from America to the Uk cry

haha @bolded no wonder ...
that's why this guy is a savage .... the way he did it ... she didn't see it coming ...

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by exco90(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Anybody that watched the video should tell me what happened. The country is hard.

no he actually made us proud..
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by hollah123: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:

definitely love must surpass all wrong since it's a guy on the receiving. but if it were to b a girl on the receiving end,u people will start d national anthem of men are scum

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Damfostopper(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:

opunu talking trash

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Kyllahmc(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Just saw this on instagram right now... Lmao that Nigga is fvcking crazy mehn.

but how come it's now the ugly looking ladies that cheat more than the beautiful ones?? it used to be the other way around.
maybe their low self esteem make them freak out and fall cheaply when being admired by other niggers?? cos they didn't think they deserve the attention... ?? lol I'm Just thinking out loud.
Cos when I meet some extremely beautiful girls, some don't even have a boyfriend... every sign and available evidence will be pointing to you that they truly don't have a man.
but when I meet the ugly ones.. lol only the kind phone call wey go dey enter their phone from different guys... you go think say she be customer care lol... grin cos guys no dey carry eye see that kind cheap girls,,, wowo or not she go still dey cure your konji for the mean time grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Realhommie(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
I love what the Nigga did, I'm proud of him...
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by kingsfire: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:

Love gbuo gi there
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by sollybaby(f): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is he sure?? Just embarrassed the girl..tcheew..he doesn't love her from the start tp do that.did he see her cheating?? Or he heard rumours and suspected..or just went through her phone and concluded...he messed up! No girl will take him serioua too. He's an insane mf..psychopath!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Kyllahmc(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:

Lol women protecting fellow women since 200AD...
babe which kind love allows you to cheat behind your partner comfortably without any guilt or your conscience getting in the way
Naaah that's not love baby... that's confusion. when you see real love nobody will tell you... no drama no bullshiit, your heart will feel 100% at home with her. you obviously don't know what love is or you are a hypocrite. I bet if it was a man now y'all ladies will flood here with that "all men are dog" and "all men are the same" bullshiit lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Just2endowed2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
They ain't loyal before na
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:

He blindfolded her into the living room. The girl was expecting to see a surprise birthday present only for her to meet her already packed luggage in the living room.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by millionboi2: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
9japarrot:
Boyfriend deserves some accolade cheesy
u don't even know wat u want,so how can I help u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.