Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! (1064 Views)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by kosalabaro: 3:57am On Jun 07, 2010
The World Cup fever is catching on like wild fire and the opening match between hosts, South Africa and Mexico at the Soccer City stadium, Jo'burg is less than 120 hrs away!! And then the most dreaded match of the 1st round - Nigeria Vs Argentina on June 12, 2010! Did I hear you say June 12 again? ''Oh dear Lionel, please have messi mercy on us o?'' prays Las Lagerback.

But, seriously speaking, I believe our Super Eagles will not be disgraced and I hereby predict another 3 - 1 result in favour of , Yes, who else?

Well, if you want to let the cat out of the bag, then visit http://www.worldcupfootballplaza.info for all the World Cup news, hot gists on the super stars, world cup tickets sales and online purchase,predictions, latest football transfers and lots, lots more.

I just can't wait for the Nigeria - Argentina match which I know , will win.

Re: I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by Olaolufred(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
If Super Eagle is your Doctor,
then you are closer to the grave than you think.
Let your healing come from somewhere else.
Cos' Eagles will probably add to your fever, hypertension or lastly cardiac arrest.
Re: I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by dominique(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
abeg poster don't place your health and sanity on the eagles o shocked shocked shocked
with our national team, you hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by aieromon(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
Dead Man Walking shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by bigshowsz: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
Please, you will die of fever if you place your hope on this worthless Eagles o! They cannot go beyond the first round!! Take care
Re: I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by catdollsz: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
Please save yourself from hypertension dear feiend! Just pray for for our boys to try their best and mother luck to favour them. I love the pics and the site. well done
Re: I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! by kosalabaro: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2010
My fever don become something else o! Can this Eagles really cure me? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Where To Watch Live Matches Online / Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer / I Like Listening To Michael Jackson, Psquare, Usher’s Songs – Van Persie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.