Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) (28754 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by lobell: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Now that it has affected one of their own, they are swift to move without waiting for directives from the skinny head honcho.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria need security and policing overhauling and total reforms and more amendment act improvised. These security chiefs to me lack what it takes to face the security needs of our age? these people cannot preempt and prevent nor forestall chaos but only wait for it to be perpetrated then only appear on the scene afterwards for a round table talk after the deeds has been done. there are 1001 one ways to prevent crime from taking place and ways of avoiding wastage of innocent lives and property. It appears most of these security chiefs are clueless about the requirement and their obligations in office.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by ibrahim2s4: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
major466:
These are the chief facilitators of Plateau massacre.
...this is what happens when you allow sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by krisdzhon: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
All the security chiefs in Nigeria take orders from the Minister of Interior Affairs, Gen. Danbanzau (rtd), a Hausa-Fulani man known for chronic hatred towards christians right from when he was a Colonel and the registrar in Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, and also when he became the Chief Of Army Staff under the Late President Yaradua. He's obviously behind all these drama the Security agencies are acting! SAY NO TO ISLAMIC-JIHAD!

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria with fire brigade approach all the time...
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by ibrahim2s4: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
both of them are sponsors of miyetti allah.Do not expect anything concrete from their visits
...this is what happens when you refuse to use ur brain and allow others think for you
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by cabilla(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
stefanweeks:
You mean the transmitting transmitter
Abeg make i finish my homework
he went there to transmitte with the dead fools
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
bad guy ...after the Herdsmen have enjoyed there spoils, you stormed in ko, please remain and relocate your family there, not later you fly out after camera comot for your face.. even transmission follow minister gum body... we weep for Nigeria!
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
major466:
Jihadist in uniform I presume
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
AceRoot:
"They are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replacing them with their kinsmen, to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans and other tribes in Nigeria.

The Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them”

Quote from 2014, by NNAMDI KANU

Did he really say this?
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
All this is just for the camera, once they leave it's all forgotten until the next massacre.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by mfm04622: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pavore9:
To what effect? angry

To prevent it getting worse. Jos people already blocking road and killing Muslims traveling since yesterday. But such don't get reported by news media.

The fact they have been killing Fulani and rustling their cattle in Plateau with the Governor holding meeting with Fulani never got into news.

If nothing is done, you risk a full blown war
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Taich(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hope they are coming to raise the dead.?.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by AceRoot(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
SmartyPants:

Did he really say this?

Yes, and to the end he said:

“They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their very own eyes”

“Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014 on Radio Biafra
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na them be dat. Plateau people should hid the call of TY Danjuma. "if you don't defend yourself, you will all die ".
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's only to be storming upandan these fools know how to do. Yesterday it was Oga yemi... But what I'm most sure of is that thatbuhari will not even show face.. What a pity..
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
HISTORY RHYMES

“History”, they say, “repeats itself.” It, in fact, rhymes. I shall be waiting to see the day Nigerian politicians will stop shifting blame, take responsibility and do that which they are constitutionally and statutorily mandated to do.

That the killings in Plateau is the work of desperate politicians does not sound logical to me. President Jonathan made the same mistake in the initial stages of Boko Haram and the rest is history today.

To my mind, the massacre is a product of years of unaddressed killings and impunity. For example, just last year, over 700 Fulanis were reportedly massacred in Mambila. Their properties worth hundreds of millions were destroyed.

The FG set up a committee. The committee presented hard evidence of the particulars of persons killed and properties destroyed. It also gave names, particulars and evidence of the perpetrators. It recommended that the killers be brought to justice, but the FG sat on the report. Till today, no one was punished for that.

In the last three years alone, thousands of Nigerians have been killed in Zaria, Zamfara, Birnin Gwari, Benue, Mambila and other places. Nobody has been taken to court and punished. This doesn’t include victims of Boko Haram. No perpetrators have been brought to book. So, Nigerians have already got used to the sad reality that their killers are never held to account.

It is only natural that people who have lost hope in our justice system and who feel unprotected by authorities would resort to jungle justice and that’s is what going on in Plateau. The presidency had issued a statement saying it would bring perpetrators to justice. But it has broken several such promises in the past. And nobody will take it serious this time around.

The earlier Abuja starts taking responsibility and delivering on its promises, the better for Nigeria. It is only when perpetrators are transparently investigated and punished for their crimes that victims feel relieved and this prevents retaliation, and serve as a deterrent to other members of the society.

Audu Bulama Bukarti
26/06/2018
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by NickD(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
TheAngry1:
They 'Storm' Plateau, after the killers have stormed out abi? May God judge all of una...
Don't mind the useless IGP and defense minister. They should earthquake and tsunami into plateau as well.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
yemmight:
Medicine after death. What are they going to achieve now? It is in this country we have defense minister, IGP and Herdsmen are killing people without a single arrest and prosecution. It's a shame. That Dambazzau should be in shame. A retired General without any scope and contribution. All Generals in Buhari's government should be ashamed of themselves, including the military dictator that called himself a civilian President.

Excellent Comment. The Govt of Buhari has no Vision. He should not be re-elected.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Donkalio: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in buhari led federal government is to much, like for jonathan, share for buhari.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by kitaatita: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
This man should be ready in combat boots and camo. I do not understand the starched shirt, swagger stick and probably shined shoes on field trips.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by ojuolu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
LOL....jokers.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
This mor00ns absolutely has nothing 2 offer ths country
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Waste of time and taxpayers money
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by OyinO: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nonsensical! Rubbish!
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by basadenet: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
The same IG that was told to report in Benue but refuse, now transferring a CP there. Mercy after death.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by yarimo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was their live with Dambazzau . When his convoy arrived , angry villagers wanted to pelt him with stones and faeces. Thanks to the intervention of his aides, they were able to repel the assault. I quickly bundled Dambazzau into the SUV so they won't kill our amiable minister for us. It wasn't easy at all. Una dey quick vex for jos o.
videos of you bundling DANBAZZAU into the SUV or I smells

Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
yemmight:
Medicine after death. What are they going to achieve now? It is in this country we have defense minister, IGP and Herdsmen are killing people without a single arrest and prosecution. It's a shame. That Dambazzau should be in shame. A retired General without any scope and contribution. All Generals in Buhari's government should be ashamed of themselves, including the military dictator that called himself a civilian President.

Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
major466:

You have any idea how stupid you sound?

Guess you don't hear yourself think.
Re: IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was their live with Dambazzau . When his convoy arrived , angry villagers wanted to pelt him with stones and faeces. Thanks to the intervention of his aides, they were able to repel the assault. I quickly bundled Dambazzau into the SUV so they won't kill our amiable minister for us. It wasn't easy at all. Una dey quick vex for jos o.

Yeah right.

When you're done you can wake up from your pipedream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion / Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.