Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,645 members, 7,885,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Terrifying Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrifying Dream (294 Views)

Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member / The Terrifying Truth About The Antichrist / Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrifying Dream by Favoured87: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
My sister was in a place like a crusade ground and a woman started manifesting and began to accuse ladies of holding her hair, she took off some ladies wig off their heads, she came where my sister was and accuse her of holding her hair. Then she pull off the wig from her head. And people there started laughing then she wake up.

Who understands this as I told her I don't know the meaning.

Any interpretation house?
Re: Terrifying Dream by Heartbender: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
What I understand is that the hair especially of a woman is the crown of her glory. She should pray against anyone trying to steal her glory in Jesus' name. MFM's power must change hands held at the Prayer City in Ibafo, Ogun (close to Berger, Lagos) or any good church is recommended.
Re: Terrifying Dream by Favoured87: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Heartbender:
What I understand is that the hair especially of a woman is the crown of her glory. She should pray against anyone trying to steal her glory in Jesus' name. MFM's power must change hands held at the Prayer City in Ibafo, Ogun (close to Berger, Lagos) or any good church is recommended.

Same thing I told her but my confusion is that it was a WIG and not her real hair that was taken.
Re: Terrifying Dream by Heartbender: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Same thing. A hair is a hair as long as it's on the head
Favoured87:

Same thing I told her but my confusion is that it was a WIG and not her real hair that was taken.

(1) (Reply)

Vessels / “any Love That Doesn’t Involve Giving, Is Fake”–pastor David Ibiyeomie: / Why Are All Humans So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.