Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

6 Tricks To Make People Know Your Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Tricks To Make People Know Your Name (608 Views)

6 Tricks To Get Tons Of Traffic To Your Shopify Dropshipping Store / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Tricks To Make People Know Your Name by Ortintin: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Have you always found yourself in places or gatherings where you feel bad because those you talk to do not know your name.

Well here are 6 things you can do to make them know your name.

1. Use your name in conversation or when telling a story. Though it can sound awkward at first but you have to practise till you find a suitable story or instance you can tell that will involve you adding your name.

2. Where a shirt, top or jersey that has your name customized on it.

3. Sometimes knowing their names make them want to know yours.[/b]And if that doesn't work pronouncing their name wrongly or giving them a nickname forces them to know your name or give you nickname too.
[b]
4. If you just won a game or do something spectacular, there is no harm in praising your name.
Example: Ortintin you are the best.

5. You can fake a call and tell your name to the false reciever. For example you can say- "this is Ortintin on the line, who are my speaking with." You can repeat it by saying - "This is Ortintin who is this?".

6. Collect their phone number ask for their name to save it, then call them and tell them your name so they can save your number too.

Other tricks are:

http://www.ortintin.com/2018/06/6-tricks-to-make-people-know-your-name_26.html?m=1

Re: 6 Tricks To Make People Know Your Name by Solaodubi(f): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Need it later..bookmarking tinz.
Re: 6 Tricks To Make People Know Your Name by Hamzadekun: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is exactly what I need. Tnax Op
Re: 6 Tricks To Make People Know Your Name by Ortintin: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
To b popular has its own advantage

(1) (Reply)

Waste Carton Papers / Please Be Careful!! I Just Got Scammed By This Data Reseller Mr Sunday / My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.