Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash (881 Views)

Bukola Olopade Storms Budapest To Cheer Tobi Amusan, Others / Nigerian Police Officers Arrive Russia In Their Uniforms For Argentina Clash.PIC / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Trendvoice: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Lonel Messi’s wife has reportedly arrived Russia to cheer her husband tonight as the superstar aims to save Argentina’s World Cup dreams.

30-year-old Antonella Roccuzzo who tied the knot with the Barcelona legend in May 2017, has watched the Albiceste’s dreadful campaign in Russia from the couple’s homeland in her birthplace of Rosario, Santa Fe.

Antonella RoccuzzoBut she will be in St Petersburg for the crunch showdown with Nigeria that Messi and Co must win following their draw with Iceland and woeful 3-0 defeat to Croatia.

Argentina are desperately hoping the arrival of Antonella will help inspire their talisman following a disappointing showing so far, which includes a missed penalty in their opening game.

The partner of arguably the greatest-ever footballer explained her absence from the tournament last week.

Antonella said: “I did not go because I have very young children and because it was scheduled like this.

“Moreover, I want to enjoy some time with my family who I am not going to see until December.”\

If Messi produces the goods and manages to secure Argentina’s passage into the knockout stages then Antonella’s support will not be the only thing the South American nation have to thank her for.

El Confidencial claim she talked her husband out of quitting the World Cup.

The Spanish publication claim he arrived at the tournament with an “intestinal squeeze” and that problems between the forward and coach Jorge Sampaoli began to increase following the 1-1 draw with Iceland.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/lionel-messis-wife-arrive-russia-to-cheer-him-during-argentinas-clash-with-nigeria/

Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by oshe11: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Naija will LOSE by 4-1.....

Na to stay house watch this match ooo, since I'm supporting Messi to WIN

I know dey for story that touch
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by littlewonders: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
What about his in-laws
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Zuluzulu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Most probably, she actually came to console him.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Homeboiy: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mikel wife is already there
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Goldenrichard(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
All I know is that Lionel Messi will score 4 goals nd will be substituted for dybala to make a great assit
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Trendvoice: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Goldenrichard:
All I know is that Lionel Messi will score 4 goals nd will be substituted for dybala to make a great assit
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Zimri(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by czarina(f): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yeah right. The Argentine god will definitely need a shoulder to cry on after we're done lashing him with goals upon goals. angry Check my profile
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Trendvoice: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2018

Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Jokerman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
My Prediction: Argentina to draw and Iceland loose. So Argentina will finish 3rd in the group and play Europa League.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by HeWrites(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
You'll be the one to CONSOLE your husband.
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife Arrive Russia To Cheer Him During Argentina’s Clash by Trendvoice: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2018

shocked

(1) (Reply)

cristiano Ronaldo’s Rape Case Gets Messier / Does Betway Have An Old Mobile Site? / Nigeria Vs Uganda - Watch Live (Link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.