Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro (18479 Views)

The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Omololu2121: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2018
fokoyor:
Any phone that can't put their name in the front of the phone is quack and substandard
so iPhone do put there names at the front of the phone?
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by drtwist(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
my second phone is an infinix note3, and it's now 1 year,2 weeks and 3 days old that I bought it.

You should have asked for a new phone instead of telling them to repair the phone
They refused bro! I even gave them the option of adding money to buy to note 4 they also refuse.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Cannonleo(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2018
drtwist:
I bought Infinix note 3 last year used it for just two month the phone started having rebooting problem, took the phone to care in warri like 6time which is two weeks time 6 still they where not able to resolve the issue until I went with some military guys to their shop in which they promise to send it to care this time on special purpose which after care repair it with another mod board, then it started working fine only to used it for 5months again the problem started and this time both flash charging problem. when I took it to their office this time they said the phone have pass warranty last week that I should pay 27000 Nairalanded for new Mod board. I hate Infinix now! The phone frustrate me even to the extend I created this post then https://www.nairaland.com/3986438/frustrated-infinix-note-3
you dey talk I bought infinitx hot 5 for someone in January 2018, in March 2018 after battery dying off overnight, an attempt to charge the phone failed , and that was how the phone moved on from there
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Harrynight(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2018
saxby:
Wow superb device this Note 5 is, my bae suppose do buy me one o kiss

Buy for ur bae u won't die

How wud u feel if he surprises u wit that device?

Mek him fel same way gurl wink
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by SachaBastien(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Proffdada:
Finally,they've joined Tecno in selling recycled chips at high price sad
They own Tecno. grin
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by fokoyor(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
so iPhone do put there names at the front of the phone?
their logo at least
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Why is their option keys always on the screen? IPhone, Samsung even Redmi won't do that. Phones with screen option keys are cheaper to manufactured. Remember software are always cheaper than hardware
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by donbenie(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
I thought these people are moving away from all these Mediatek garbage.. #WILLPASS angry
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by donbenie(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
fokoyor:
Any phone that can't put their name in the front of the phone is quack and substandard
Really?..then I guess you are behind the times..ALL modern Smartphone designs with full screen /infinite displays 18:9 aspect ratio are looking to maximise their phones displays and leaving their logo in front of their phones is taking unnecessary spaces..IPhone X,Galaxy Note 8,Galaxy S9,LG G7,OnePlus 6,Motorola Z3 Play and many other First Tier Phones do not have any Logo in their front..

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by 0079jaBond(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
When and where was the note 5 pro launched? Cos I have seen nothing about it from infinix. What I'm seeing is just the note 5.

Please provide proofs @op
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by sylvoclair1990: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
tafat:
Infinix Note 5 Pro also known as Infinix Note 5 Stylus is the more advanced version of Infinix’s most anticipated smartphone of the year, the Infinix Note 5. The Pro version, of course, comes with the Stylus Pen which can be pulled out from the device’s body.

That’s not all, you also get 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage space and might come with dual rear cameras at the rear. It runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo as well, with a lot of AI gimmicks as well.

Infinix Note 5 Pro Key Specs and Features

・6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels
・Android 8.1 Oreo with 4GB RAM
・Octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
・64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB
・12MP + 5MP rear camera and 16MP front camera
・4500mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery

Infinix Note 5 Pro Design

Just like the Note 5, the Pro version has a Plastic-like body that reflects light beautifully and amazingly well. At first glance, you won’t have a clue it’s made of Plastic because of how well polished it is. It comes with the Stylus Pen that was missing on the Note 5.

Infinix Note 5 Pro design

The Stylus can be detached from the body whenever you want to use it. Another major difference on the body is the dual rear cameras at the top left corner. It measures 8.4mm in thickness and weighs 173g overall. You can get it in Black, Blue and Grey colours.

Infinix Note 5 Pro Display

Just like the Note 5, the Note 5 Pro ships with the trending 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The full view screen which Infinix calls the Infinity Display should make the details on the screen clear enough for viewers. It also has super minimal top and bottom bezels.

Infinix Note 5 Display
Screen Zize 6.0-inch
Screen Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Screen Resolution HD+ (1440x2160 pixels)
Pixel Density 402PPI
Screen-to-Body-Ratio 79%
Display Tupe Full View with 18:9 Aspect Ratio
Infinix Note 5 display

The 6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen on this beauty can easily compete with the screens on most high-end devices. It boasts of 1080 x 2160 pixels in resolution 402 pixels per inch density. The screen also stretches up to 78% screen-to-body ratio.

Hardware and Software

The Note 5 Pro derives its features from the Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763T chip which has a 16nm process technology, so power efficiency should be great. There’s an octa-core processor that clocks at the normal speed of 2.0GHz, while the ARM Mali-G71 MP2 graphics card handles graphics.
Unlike the Note 5, you now get a larger 4GB RAM space for multitasking heavy apps. There’s also a massive 64GB storage space with an option to upgrade up to 128GB using a memory card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with no user interface (Android One)

Infinix Note 5 Pro Camera

At the rear, we can see dual 12MP + 5MP shooters that has f/2.0 aperture and 1.25 μm pixel size. Of course, the camera is AI-powered and comes with a dual-LED flash. While the 16MP selfie camera has f/2.0 aperture as well and supports Face ID.

Network and Connectivity

The Note 5 Pro supports 4G LTE and accommodates dual Nano SIM, with support for Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, USB port, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.

The Infinix Note 5 Pro is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery with fast charging technology. Infinix Note 5 Pro is available on shopping stores, starting from $199 to $249, that’s about (N70,000 – N85,000).

Here is the Infinix Note 5 Pro Full Specs below.

NETWORK
・Network Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
・3G Support: WCDMA: B1 2100MHz / B8 900 MHz
・4G Support: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
・Number of SIM Card: 2 (Nano + Nano)
・Dual SIM Support: Yes

DESIGN
・Material Type: Plastic
・Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 8.4 mm
・Colour: Black, Blue Grey
・Weight: 173g

DISPLAY
・Screen Type: FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
・Size: 6-inch
・Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
・Pixel Density: 402ppi
・Screen to Body Ratio: 79%

SOFTWARE
・Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
・Processor: Octa-core 2.0GHz
・Chipset type: Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763T
・Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-G71 MP2

STORAGE
・Memory Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB
・Internal storage: 64GB
・RAM: 4GB

CAMERA
・Back Camera: 12MP + 5MP
・Front Camera: 16MP
・Back Flash: Yes, dual-LED
・Front Flash: Yes

FEATURES
・WiFi Hotspot: Yes
・Bluetooth: Yes
・Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
・Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, compass, gyroscope
・USB: Yes
・GPS: Yes
・3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes

BATTERY
・Capacity: 4500mAh
・Type: Li-Po
・Standby Time: –
・Talktime: –
・Fast Charging: Yes

Isn't this a cool device indeed?

Source : https://www.phonecorridor.com/2018/06/infinix-note-5-pro-full-specs-price/
i don't understand which of the phones was release?was it the infinix note 5 or the note 5 pro?i have been searching Google to know but it was only showing me results for the infinix note 5.are you sure the note 5 pro is out?
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by sidnen: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
sylvoclair1990:
i don't understand which of the phones was release?was it the infinix note 5 or the note 5 pro?i have been searching Google to know but it was only showing me results for the infinix note 5.are you sure the note 5 pro is out?
Note 5 Pro is yet to be released, don't mind the op.
I stand to be corrected sha.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Jessie123: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
A desperate aged man of slightly lower than 70 years old is appealing to any kind hearted member of nairaland family to kindly suggest to him by way of advice or link up, idea, any lnvestment or business he can invest the sum of n1-- 2 milion naira and shall be able to have a steady monthly return of 150 - 200 naira every month without tears, staffing or rental hazards as dishonest and wrong investment/ business has dealt with him before.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by lastbaff(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
sylvoclair1990:
None has been released. But it's the Note 5 that was launched in Dubai.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by jayauthentic(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Zero series is still their flagship... Zero 5 pro isn't mates with this one. Helio P25 v P23, 128GB rom vs 64GB rom, etc.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by ItrendNaija(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Impressive specs.Would defo consider this if the price is right
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Freelancerx: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oh Well, Need I say more? The specs confirm that this is a good device. What's with the android one though?
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 13, 2018
I know Bruh.. I'm on the x pro.. I'm just saying finally. because e try not because it can actually do
AniTech:

Camon x pro camera mega pixels beats this.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2018
waiting for my next best infinix phone. 6.5 inches, absolutely no bezel .3gig and 32gig ..6000mah
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Demik: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Infinix note 5pro not out ooo, not even in infinix mobility website. I wonder where you people get your info from. Or this is just an immagination.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Kenwolf1: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tecno infinix all of them product rubbish check xiaomi phones check nokia phones check Motorola new phones check vivo phones check oppo phones check huawei phones check asus phones and check one plus phones den you'll understand wat am saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Things You Are Doing Wrong On Your Android / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.